There are 194 users in the forums

Who Should Really Have More Commercials?

Shop 49ers game tickets

Who Should Really Have More Commercials?

This thread reads like "The Diary of a Madman"
Let those other fools make as many ads as they like while we keep focused on winning.
Originally posted by Janitor:
Why would the NFL want the Redskins specifically to succeed?

If the NFL is running everything they sure haven't done the skins any favors the past couple decades..

favors? the owners are billionaires. who wins is irrelevant to them.
the nfl is a entertainment business. The league decides who wins and who doesnt.
the owners are like dept store managers. They dont care who buys their sweaters as long as someone is buying them.
they did the stupid fans a big favor today. They sold tickets real cheap and gave them a win. lol

and look.. Dallas and Eagles lost today. The league is obviously making sure the Cowboys didnt eliminate the Redskins chances yet.
all the Cowboys need is one win, just one.. will they get it? Eagles need 2.
So players fall down on purpose, they are trained actors like you called them, and the whole the league is in on it. But not once has any former player came out and gone public with this info?

If you logically think about this, it makes zero sense. Some former ref, player, media, anybody with close ties to the nfl within the past 100 years would've talked about this already. Even the CIA cant keep its secrets, but football players can? Lol.

Some of these players lose their careers as rookies. Some even go to prison after a failed nfl career, is that set up and scripted too? Why wouldnt some of these failed "actors" as you call em, make this conspiracy known when they have nothing to lose anymore? Your only explantion can be that everybody in this country is then in on it. And at that point, thats just insanity talking.
Greatest commercial with a Niner of all time

Originally posted by johnnystrzykalski:
favors? the owners are billionaires. who wins is irrelevant to them.
the nfl is a entertainment business. The league decides who wins and who doesnt.
the owners are like dept store managers. They dont care who buys their sweaters as long as someone is buying them.
they did the stupid fans a big favor today. They sold tickets real cheap and gave them a win. lol

and look.. Dallas and Eagles lost today. The league is obviously making sure the Cowboys didnt eliminate the Redskins chances yet.
all the Cowboys need is one win, just one.. will they get it? Eagles need 2.

You really believe this?
Originally posted by English:
You really believe this?

believe what? billionaires make money ,win or lose. they dont care about you or winning. countless owners keep teams while losing for 10 or 20 years. as long as youre dumb enough to go to games, theyre fine.

you need to stop using the word believe/belief.
beliefs dont exist. its a fake word. a pointless word.
you either know something or you dont. Believing it wont make it true or possible.

I know sports is staged entertainment. That is an absolute fact.
I dont know everything that will come to pass.. But I know enough now to get a majority of long term predictions correct.
I know Ravens will lose in Playoffs. I knew Rams would suck before season started. I know Saints and Seahawks will fall as well.
maybe Redskins make it or not.. but its hilariously fishy that they arent eliminated yet.
all Dallas has to do is one lousy game. yet theyve lost 2 in a row and are floundering lol.
Originally posted by English:
You really believe this?

believe what? billionaires make money ,win or lose. they dont care about you or winning. countless owners keep teams while losing for 10 or 20 years. as long as youre dumb enough to go to games, theyre fine.

you need to stop using the word believe/belief.
beliefs dont exist. its a fake word. a pointless word.
you either know something or you dont. Believing it wont make it true or possible.

I know sports is staged entertainment. That is an absolute fact.
I dont know everything that will come to pass.. But I know enough now to get a majority of long term predictions correct.
I know Ravens will lose in Playoffs. I knew Rams would suck before season started. I know Saints and Seahawks will fall as well.
maybe Redskins make it or not.. but its hilariously fishy that they arent eliminated yet.
all Dallas has to do is one lousy game. yet theyve lost 2 in a row and are floundering lol.

Obviously Billionaires make money.

Life is not simply composed of things that you know are and things that you know are not. That is an astonishingly simplistic two dimensional outlook. I asked if you really believe that for a very good reason. You obviously cannot know it. So it becomes a matter of what your opinion is. And the word for that is "believe".

Professional sports are staged from the aspect of being created and organised. If from that you are also claiming that the results are all pre-decided then that is baloney. It has been exploded as a conspiracy theory way too often for me to bother to repeat it here. Note that I am not saying that individual games haven't been fixed in the past. But it is a very long way indeed from fixing one game to fixing an entire sport.

But suddenly in your post you change direction and you start talking about predictions. Anyone can make predictions and in a sport like football, end up with a reasonable return. Rather different from saying the sport is predetermined. You mention Dallas and express surprise that they can't win one lousy game and have lost two in a row. Well, they aren't very good. They have the worst owner in football (although Washington are competing here), one of the worse head coaches and a roster picked in part by their incompetent owner. What did you expect?

If you want to carry on with the game fixing conspiracy theory don't do it in a football thread. In the parking lot there is a conspiracy theory thread. Take it there please.

Thread back on subject please.
[ Edited by English on Nov 26, 2019 at 12:35 AM ]
Life is not simply composed of things that you know are and things that you know are not. That is an astonishingly simplistic two dimensional outlook. I asked if you really believe that for a very good reason. You obviously cannot know it. So it becomes a matter of what your opinion is. And the word for that is "believe".
======================================================================================
you arent grasping what i said to begin with. there is no such thing as a belief. you either know something or you dont. it either exists or it doesnt.
you can believe the sky is orange all day. wont make it happen. Belief is an excuse to not know something.
the word was taught to you , to dumb you down.
----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
I am talking football. its an entertainment sport and thats how i adress it. I'll talk about it like a movie or wrestling. You can talk about like its a spontaneous unknown event. I already showed you distinct proof of an ex player saying they are told to give the audience what they want. winning is secondary.
you can ignore if you want. I'm not going to talk like a silly child and go, gee whiz guys, i hope they win. I already know the SB will be Patriots- Niners.
thats an absolute fact.

Like I said before, just because it was possible to fix the occasional game does not mean the year is predetermined. I have no doubt you can produce an ex player saying he had been told to give the audience what it wants. That means nothing, though. As I said before, the CT that the big games are all fixed and predetermined was exploded and I can't be bothered to go through that again. If you believe that, then the CT thread in the Lot is the place to go, but a quote from some old git saying that he had been told this is not going to prove anything.

Predicting - and calling it a fact is simply abusing the meaning of words, much as you do with "belief" - a 49ers Patriots super bowl is not that radical. Most neutral observers would probably go that way. Saying that is nothing special. But who will win and what will the score be? Because if the game is fixed the score will have been decided for the spread bettors. So post it here and now, winner and spread or score and I will secure the thread from any tampering until after the event. And if you don't, won't or can't, that will conclude the discussion.

And when you have done that, stop. Take this subject exclusively to the Parking Lot. And that is not a request. I asked you politely before, now I am telling you.
Peyton Manning
======================================================================================
you arent grasping what i said to begin with. there is no such thing as a belief. you either know something or you dont. it either exists or it doesnt.
you can believe the sky is orange all day. wont make it happen. Belief is an excuse to not know something.
the word was taught to you , to dumb you down.
----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
I am talking football. its an entertainment sport and thats how i adress it. I'll talk about it like a movie or wrestling. You can talk about like its a spontaneous unknown event. I already showed you distinct proof of an ex player saying they are told to give the audience what they want. winning is secondary.
you can ignore if you want. I'm not going to talk like a silly child and go, gee whiz guys, i hope they win. I already know the SB will be Patriots- Niners.
thats an absolute fact.

the irony is you are debating something English cannot know (your words) so it becomes a matter of opinion - him believing. But you also stated you know the NFL is fixed, and what you know is a fact.

So, please show facts that games in the NFL are fixed. Facts. If you can't, then you don't know, you have an opinion or you believe.

I'll be waiting for the facts. If you can't produce facts showing fixed games, let's chill on the arguing and keep the thread on topic.
I mean, lets be real here. Jimmy on TV selling something is going to get a lot more ladies and gay men to stop and watch than Mayfield or Mahomes.
Originally posted by Rubberneck36:
the irony is you are debating something English cannot know (your words) so it becomes a matter of opinion - him believing. But you also stated you know the NFL is fixed, and what you know is a fact.

So, please show facts that games in the NFL are fixed. Facts. If you can't, then you don't know, you have an opinion or you believe.

I'll be waiting for the facts. If you can't produce facts showing fixed games, let's chill on the arguing and keep the thread on topic.

Ha, that's just your ..... oh wait a minute. yeah back on course. And CT's to the CT thread in the Parking Lot or chucked in the bin.
Share 49ersWebzone