There are 179 users in the forums

Who Should Really Have More Commercials?

Tickets Find deals on 49ers games ⇨

Who Should Really Have More Commercials?

Add agencies are dumb....cleveland lmfao
Jimmy should do a porn hub add since he knows the industry so well
I mean if Jimmy had more personality . . .
Originally posted by Waterbear:
Jimmy should do a porn hub add since he knows the industry so well

This
Originally posted by Dr_Bill_Walsh:
Add agencies are dumb....cleveland lmfao

ultimately,you have no idea what you are talking about. Baker is getting those commercials because he will have a good over all season.
Billion dollar industries do not make mistakes. San Fran will definitely be in playoffs and the SB this year. (no , i'm not a dumb homer.. I know. thats why i'm focusing on this forum this season) Cleveland will have a winning year and probably be in conference championship.
if you guys are such smart fans, you should realize in the parity era, a team can look like junk the first four games and then just start winning.
they are putting Baker in everyones subconscious and making him a feel good story for you. the league did not put OBJ and mayfield there , to be forgotten.
They are training Garoppolo to do commercials later.. or maybe he sucks at doing them just like Brady does. Brady sounds like a little girl. not manly at all and he's not that great an actor. there fore, he did less commercials then Manning and others.
Originally posted by johnnystrzykalski:
Originally posted by Dr_Bill_Walsh:
Add agencies are dumb....cleveland lmfao

ultimately,you have no idea what you are talking about. Baker is getting those commercials because he will have a good over all season.
Billion dollar industries do not make mistakes. San Fran will definitely be in playoffs and the SB this year. (no , i'm not a dumb homer.. I know. thats why i'm focusing on this forum this season) Cleveland will have a winning year and probably be in conference championship.
if you guys are such smart fans, you should realize in the parity era, a team can look like junk the first four games and then just start winning.
they are putting Baker in everyones subconscious and making him a feel good story for you. the league did not put OBJ and mayfield there , to be forgotten.
They are training Garoppolo to do commercials later.. or maybe he sucks at doing them just like Brady does. Brady sounds like a little girl. not manly at all and he's not that great an actor. there fore, he did less commercials then Manning and others.

You clearly have not watched this...https://www.facebook.com/Levis/videos/2442555222655720?sfns=mo
...just look @ those perfectly-shaped butts
[ Edited by Dr_Bill_Walsh on Sep 22, 2019 at 11:55 PM ]
Jimmy is much easier on the eyes.

no homo, unless u want it.
Originally posted by johnnystrzykalski:
Originally posted by Dr_Bill_Walsh:
Add agencies are dumb....cleveland lmfao

ultimately,you have no idea what you are talking about. Baker is getting those commercials because he will have a good over all season.
Billion dollar industries do not make mistakes. San Fran will definitely be in playoffs and the SB this year. (no , i'm not a dumb homer.. I know. thats why i'm focusing on this forum this season) Cleveland will have a winning year and probably be in conference championship.
if you guys are such smart fans, you should realize in the parity era, a team can look like junk the first four games and then just start winning.
they are putting Baker in everyones subconscious and making him a feel good story for you. the league did not put OBJ and mayfield there , to be forgotten.
They are training Garoppolo to do commercials later.. or maybe he sucks at doing them just like Brady does. Brady sounds like a little girl. not manly at all and he's not that great an actor. there fore, he did less commercials then Manning and others.

lol, the Browns will not be in the conference championship. They MIGHT have a winning season.

But Baker is better for commercials because he has a better TV personality. Simple.
This is an actual conversation? Holy hell.
I would rather have the better QB

Originally posted by Janitor:
lol, the Browns will not be in the conference championship. They MIGHT have a winning season.

But Baker is better for commercials because he has a better TV personality. Simple.

better tv personality = thats why hes a pro.. it has nothing to do with competition.. they dont accidentally pick them for commercials.. these are Manchurian jocks.. they are born and bred for this.. they dont give multiple commercials to jocks that arent good, especially QBs... or rather, who they choose to make look good/like winners
[ Edited by johnnystrzykalski on Sep 28, 2019 at 11:28 PM ]
Originally posted by johnnystrzykalski:
Originally posted by Janitor:
lol, the Browns will not be in the conference championship. They MIGHT have a winning season.

But Baker is better for commercials because he has a better TV personality. Simple.

better tv personality = thats why hes a pro.. it has nothing to do with competition.. they dont accidentally pick them for commercials.. these are Manchurian jocks.. they are born and bred for this.. they dont give multiple commercials to jocks that arent good, especially QBs... or rather, who they choose to make look good/like winners

I honestly feel bad for you.
Originally posted by johnnystrzykalski:
Originally posted by Janitor:
lol, the Browns will not be in the conference championship. They MIGHT have a winning season.

But Baker is better for commercials because he has a better TV personality. Simple.

better tv personality = thats why hes a pro.. it has nothing to do with competition.. they dont accidentally pick them for commercials.. these are Manchurian jocks.. they are born and bred for this.. they dont give multiple commercials to jocks that arent good, especially QBs... or rather, who they choose to make look good/like winners

How was Area 51?
Originally posted by TheGore49er:
Originally posted by johnnystrzykalski:

I honestly feel bad for you.


Originally posted by smithgdwg:
OrOriginally posted by johnnystrzykalski:

How was Area 51?

yeah.. what happened today?,
anyone who thinks they are watching natural, unmolested competion, is a fool of the highest degree.
the nfl cashed in on its investment.
next week is going to blow your mind.
Get Jimmy G in the porn industry. Thats dimes all day
Share 49erswebzone