There are 88 users in the forums

New England Patriots thread is the best?

Tickets Find deals on 49ers games ?
Originally posted by TonyStarks:
So the question now is, who is going to be their QB?

I just read Alex Smith is on their radar lol
Originally posted by JimA49ers:

If healthy, he's a good choice for them as a vet QB while they find their new young QB in the draft. Smith is a no nonsense grinder that always brings great respect from the locker room. Pending his health he's a good option for them to have in their QB room.
Originally posted by captveg:

If healthy, he's a good choice for them as a vet QB while they find their new young QB in the draft. Smith is a no nonsense grinder that always brings great respect from the locker room. Pending his health he's a good option for them to have in their QB room.

Originally posted by captveg:

I honestly think Alex will have more success in NE than Brady did last year. Smith is very comfortable in the spread and fits what BB wants to do to the tee.
The Patriots are losing players to FA, but it won't matter, as long as Bill B. is their coach they will continue to win. The Pats are 14-5 without Brady. Last year Brady actually ended up holding the Pats back. Patriots gave up just 225 points, less than the 2013 Seahawks. This dynasty isn't over. Unfortunately.
Share 49erswebzone