LISTEN: Final 49ers 7-Round Mock Draft With Steph Sanchez →

There are 253 users in the forums

New England Patriots thread is the best?

Shop 49ers game tickets
  • FL9er
  • Veteran
They have one of the most expensive group of skill players and it's so underwhelming.
Originally posted by FL9er:
They have one of the most expensive group of skill players and it's so underwhelming.

I'm puzzled on a couple fronts..

They rank 28th in QB spending, 29th in RB, 12th WR and 1st TE.

So it isn't really true they are spending a lot.. except at TE.. and this makes sense.. they for a decade plus have been running a ton of 2 TE.. they want two starter caliber players there..

For being 29th in RB spending they actually have very good RBs... Strong is an exciting rook, Stevenson did well last year so did Harris..

I would describe their skill guys as underrated and cheap. Except at TE. Where they are expensive and good.
  • FL9er
  • Veteran
Originally posted by 49erFaithful6:
I'm puzzled on a couple fronts..

They rank 28th in QB spending, 29th in RB, 12th WR and 1st TE.

So it isn't really true they are spending a lot.. except at TE.. and this makes sense.. they for a decade plus have been running a ton of 2 TE.. they want two starter caliber players there..

For being 29th in RB spending they actually have very good RBs... Strong is an exciting rook, Stevenson did well last year so did Harris..

I would describe their skill guys as underrated and cheap. Except at TE. Where they are expensive and good.

Sorry, I should have clarified, WR/TE
Its over. NE has had some up and downs throughout the years but I've never before seen the team just flat out quit like they have the past two games.

Belichick is done. Time to retire or set up shop somewhere else. Patriots need to blow it all up and start from scratch. Gonna be a lot of pain coming their way in the next few years.

Originally posted by Phoenix49ers:

Bill is supposedly hilarious and to the media he goes long and hard to not reveal anything so he gives a bunch of non answers, but in the facility he's got a sense of humor
Share 49ersWebzone