There are 242 users in the forums

New England Patriots thread is the best?

Shop 49ers game tickets
Do you think, Patriots will getting the 7th rings this year?! I hate the Patriots and Steelers because they got 6 rings of the championship!
I think they gonna missed Gronk
Originally posted by qnnhan7:

Well. Tom Brady can without for Gronk when he got a championship last February. Tom Brady is the best goat and leader for 18 years in playoff and championship.
  • Morgy
  • Hey bud, what’s your problem?
Yes
Originally posted by qnnhan7:

D Thomas isn't chopped liver tho.
theyll make SB again. But to lose
Do I think the Patriots will win another ring this season? Not really. But, as long as it didn't come at the 49ers' expense, I wouldn't be pissed if the Patriots did win it again this season. I'd much rather see the Patriots get their seventh Super Bowl title than see the Steelers get theirs. That said I think we have seem the Belichik/Brady team at its zenith. I have enjoyed their run. Brady is not playing until he is 45. Not well enough to carry a team at any rate.
The drafted a big WR. Beefed up their defense and oline and added Dymerious Thomas.

Couple that with the usual trash ass ,easy ticket to the playoffs division that the Pats are in and you have a shoe in Patriots playoff bound team in 2019.

Bills- hot garbage.

Jets- always trash.
Miami- pretty much gave clues that they're tanking this season to get
Tua Tagovailoa or Herbert..
[ Edited by TonyStarks on Jul 26, 2019 at 3:09 AM ]

You mean the team that plays the compensatory picks better than any other team in the NFL?? The team that refuses to pay WR's and RB's crazy money? The team that has a qb who takes a team discount to sign other players? The team that can change from a 3-4 to a 4-3 depending on their opponent? The team that drafts smart football players with passion ?? The team that ran the ball down Aaron Donalds throat and held the Rams to 3 points in the Super Bowl?
The team that has the worst division in football?? The team who gets rid of draft picks who do not fit, regardless of draft position? The team with the coach that knows more about football than other coaches??

Nah, New England does not stand a chance
Originally posted by TonyStarks:
The drafted a big WR. Beefed up their defense and oline and added Dymerious Thomas.

Couple that with the usual trash ass ,easy ticket to the playoffs division that the Pats are in and you have a shoe in Patriots playoff bound team in 2019.

Bills- hot garbage.

Jets- always trash.
Miami- pretty much gave clues that they're tanking this season to get
Tua Tagovailoa or Herbert..

Yep. Jets, Miami and Bills are all trash because they are too easy division against for Patriots by two games. Patriots is lucky too advantage for wins games his stink division team in AFC East.
The Patriots fans are too ego. They thinks that they will get 7th championship again this year?

Patriots will lose to the Saints in the Super Bowl, what should have happened last year.
Originally posted by 9erred:
You mean the team that plays the compensatory picks better than any other team in the NFL?? The team that refuses to pay WR's and RB's crazy money? The team that has a qb who takes a team discount to sign other players? The team that can change from a 3-4 to a 4-3 depending on their opponent? The team that drafts smart football players with passion ?? The team that ran the ball down Aaron Donalds throat and held the Rams to 3 points in the Super Bowl?
The team that has the worst division in football?? The team who gets rid of draft picks who do not fit, regardless of draft position? The team with the coach that knows more about football than other coaches??

Nah, New England does not stand a chance

Not this last contract, two year extension worth $70 mil.
Share 49ersWebzone