LISTEN: Are The 49ers Showing Their Hand? →

There are 245 users in the forums

The number of Super Bowls Tom Brady will win in his career?

Shop 49ers game tickets

The number of Super Bowls Tom Brady will win in his career?

Originally posted by CatchMaster80:
I disagree. I think it's more Belichick. He didn't have success with the Browns but he is in a better position at NE. Yes he has Brady but he also has a better owner and has been playing in a weak division for all those years. Brady's numbers haven't been that great in SB's but the NE defense always seems to come up with big plays when needed.

Debatable. 300 yards a game, 3 to 1 td int ratio, 95 qb rating. He's had amazing games and a few pedestrian ones. Same goes for Bill's d.
[ Edited by tjd808185 on Feb 6, 2019 at 8:27 AM ]
BB won 11 games with a guy who didnt even play in college. Would Tom Brady win 11 games coached by a guy who hadnt coached a meaningful game above high school?
Originally posted by 9ers4eva:
BB won 11 games with a guy who didnt even play in college. Would Tom Brady win 11 games coached by a guy who hadnt coached a meaningful game above high school?

Cassel did win 10 games in KC as well and went 19-28 overall there. Not a good qb but hardly a hs qb.
I think he will win 8, the next two and then retire.

There is no challenge in the NFL for Brady and the Patriots.
Originally posted by glorydayz:
I think he will win 8, the next two and then retire.

There is no challenge in the NFL for Brady and the Patriots.

Except KC beat them, but Dee Ford is retarded.
Sony Michel and James White and that Defense?

If the Pats actually draft or somehow acquire a legit WR and TE, Brady will be back.
He will retire from the NFL, then go onto the even more wimpy new football league. Just call that the BFL.
Originally posted by JimA49ers:
He will retire from the NFL, then go onto the even more wimpy new football league. Just call that the BFL.

huh?
Originally posted by tjd808185:
Originally posted by CatchMaster80:
I disagree. I think it's more Belichick. He didn't have success with the Browns but he is in a better position at NE. Yes he has Brady but he also has a better owner and has been playing in a weak division for all those years. Brady's numbers haven't been that great in SB's but the NE defense always seems to come up with big plays when needed.

Debatable. 300 yards a game, 3 to 1 td int ratio, 95 qb rating. He's had amazing games and a few pedestrian ones. Same goes for Bill's d.

He gives Brady a chance to win with his game planning. He didn't have a good game in the SB, while Beli game planned amazingly against the Rams, and even the Chiefs. Brady can have a so so game, and the Pats can still win, and that's because of Bill.

Why are 6 or 7 not options in this poll?

Dumb.
  • fropwns
  • #1 Greenlaw Fan
I think he might stay at 6.
Originally posted by TheGore49er:
He gives Brady a chance to win with his game planning. He didn't have a good game in the SB, while Beli game planned amazingly against the Rams, and even the Chiefs. Brady can have a so so game, and the Pats can still win, and that's because of Bill.

It was the case this time but not every time. He blew chunks last SB. NE has allowed 24 points in 4 SB's. Both have had to do their part.
[ Edited by tjd808185 on Feb 10, 2019 at 4:34 PM ]
Originally posted by SteveWallacesHelmet:

Dumb.

Because I believe he can win more than that. But who knows. Maybe that's on track as a possibility. It doesn't seem like many teams compete with them right now. I see no reason they can't win again including even next year.
Originally posted by SanDiego49er:
Originally posted by SteveWallacesHelmet:

Dumb.

Because I believe he can win more than that. But who knows. Maybe that's on track as a possibility. It doesn't seem like many teams compete with them right now. I see no reason they can't win again including even next year.

So you believe it. Cool. Then vote for it in your poll and explain yourself in a post.

Or dont even make it a poll if you dont want people voting for options that you dont personally believe.
Share 49ersWebzone