LISTEN: Are The 49ers Showing Their Hand? →

There are 274 users in the forums

The number of Super Bowls Tom Brady will win in his career?

Shop 49ers game tickets

The number of Super Bowls Tom Brady will win in his career?

Originally posted by genus49:
Max Kellerman is that you?

People have been saying this about Brady for the last what 5 years?

Favre took a crap load of punishment and treated his body like a pain pill factory. Manning didn't just fall off overnight, he had issues with his neck which definitely assisted with his drop in play.

Brady will hit a wall eventually...father time is undefeated but the guy does go to extremes with his diet and exercise. As long as his OL doesn't completely chit the bed and get him killed he'll keep on trucking.

I still think they'll win the division this year but I don't see them winning any more rings with him.

His stat line still looks good but he was 7th in yards, 12th in rating, 18th in cmpl %. I'd argue the cracks were already emerging last year.
[ Edited by tjd808185 on Jul 15, 2019 at 8:54 AM ]
Originally posted by tjd808185:
Originally posted by genus49:
Max Kellerman is that you?

People have been saying this about Brady for the last what 5 years?

Favre took a crap load of punishment and treated his body like a pain pill factory. Manning didn't just fall off overnight, he had issues with his neck which definitely assisted with his drop in play.

Brady will hit a wall eventually...father time is undefeated but the guy does go to extremes with his diet and exercise. As long as his OL doesn't completely chit the bed and get him killed he'll keep on trucking.

I still think they'll win the division this year but I don't see them winning any more rings with him.

His stat line still looks good but he was 7th in yards, 12th in rating, 18th in cmpl %. I'd argue the cracks were already emerging last year.

He had a good year. But even though it wasnt great, thats not all on him. Gordon, Dorsett, Edelman, and Gronk, missed a lot of time. Gordon is the only one who played more than 11 games, and he's obviously not the same player anymore either. Plus, they had a really good OL last year and had a RB who could actually run thr ball with Soni.
I just look at their competition in the AFC, and personally, I think it sucks. Their division is absolutely god awful. Dolphins are probably going to tank for a quarterback. Yes, I know they have Rosen now, but it doesn't mean anything. The narrative could change real quick if he's still the same old guy they saw in Arizona.

Chargers need to step up, but they were thoroughly outcoached by Belichick. Chiefs might be able to do it, but I don't believe in Reid. Also, I think the Chiefs will have a down year this time with all of the drama surrounding Tyreek

The Ravens with Lamar? LMAO. Browns....nice up and coming team who might make some noise in the playoffs or wildcard, but they're not ready for the big stage.

I don't know. To me personally, they're in the Superbowl again for sure. Just a question of who they'll be facing in the NFC.
[ Edited by Ensatsu on Jul 16, 2019 at 12:27 PM ]
Originally posted by Ensatsu:
I just look at their competition in the AFC, and personally, I think it sucks. Their division is absolutely god awful. Dolphins are probably going to tank for a quarterback. Yes, I know they have Rosen now, but it doesn't mean anything. The narrative could change real quick if he's still the same old guy they saw in Arizona.

Chargers need to step up, but they were thoroughly outcoached by Belichick. Chiefs might be able to do it, but I don't believe in Reid. Also, I think the Chiefs will have a down year this time with all of the drama surrounding Tyreek

The Ravens with Lamar? LMAO. Browns....nice up and coming team who might make some noise in the playoffs or wildcard, but they're not ready for the big stage.

I don't know. To me personally, they're in the Superbowl again for sure. Just a question of who they'll be facing in the NFC.

Dolphins are hosting the SB. that automatically means theyll take a dive this year
Originally posted by johnnystrzykalski:
Originally posted by Ensatsu:

Dolphins are hosting the SB. that automatically means theyll take a dive this year
Brady does not have too many years left and I think they've hit their high water mark with him in winning a sixth Lombardi. That said I thought that was the case when the Patriots beat the Falcons (that feeling was stronger after losing to the Eagles), and they surprised me in defeating the Rams. Can they surprise me again? Have they replaced what they lost from their championship squad? We shall see. They have plenty of challengers.

Maybe I place too much faith in Big Ben, but I feel like the Steelers will be one of those challengers. They will be better off without the distractions this season and they've been sneaky good in stacking talent on defense in recent drafts. Their only competition in the North will be the Browns who have built a good roster.

Will the Colts continue their resurgence? If so, with another year of roster building they will represent a challenge to the Patriots' supremacy.

Whoever represents the AFC (be that the Patriots or not), I think health permitting it can be the 49ers who they face in the Super Bowl.
technically the 49ers are the best because we're undefeated against Tom Brady in the Super Bowl.
Originally posted by DRCHOWDER:
technically the 49ers are the best because we're undefeated against Tom Brady in the Super Bowl.
nnnno, thats the Giants
Originally posted by SanDiego49er:
I think he will win more. It's not tackle football anymore. It's flag football. So he can play many more years at a top level. Plus other teams seem to have no clue how to beat him. It's been that way for 2 decades now. I don't see it stopping soon.

Remember when he was hit and told the ref to throw a flag. The last Super Bowl he didn't look like his old self, the Rams made sure to give him #6. All good things come to an end. I wouldn't be surprised if he retired in season if the Pats finally start losing.
Depends on how much longer Bellicheck wants to coach. Tom doesn't win dick last year without Bellicheck coaching. Pats become an 8-8 team without BB with their talent on D.
Man, I have finally been able to move beyond the Brady/Montana debate once Brady won his 6th AND took a second team to the SB his first year on the team. I have reached a point where it will always be nice to be able to say that I witnessed all of Montana's and Brady's Super Bowls.

And, I can say that in all but 1 Super Bowl Brady played, his defense won him the games.

Originally posted by Joecool:
Man, I have finally been able to move beyond the Brady/Montana debate once Brady won his 6th AND took a second team to the SB his first year on the team. I have reached a point where it will always be nice to be able to say that I witnessed all of Montana's and Brady's Super Bowls.

And, I can say that in all but 1 Super Bowl Brady played, his defense won him the games.

Being able to see these cats play has been a privilege for sure. I have to give Brady his props, but Joe will always remain #1 in my heart.
I fux with psycho Tom Brady
Seven if he's lucky.
Poll should be edited to include 6 and 7.
Originally posted by T-9ers:
The real question is how many he'll win without cheating?

Oh... then 3
Share 49ersWebzone