There are 233 users in the forums

The number of Super Bowls Tom Brady will win in his career?

Shop 49ers game tickets

The number of Super Bowls Tom Brady will win in his career?

• jcs
  • Veteran
where is -6-?

its done. if he goes this year, he'll lose.
This dumb thread/poll bumped to the top again huh? SMH
I would have voted 6 wins if that were an option, in your poll 🤔
He can win 8-10 since there is really no threat to the Pat's right now. The other 31 teams just haven't caught up from a coaching/front office stand point.
Pat's are playing chess while everyone else is playing checkers.

Brady is in his 40's and still playing at a very high level.

I won't even mention the ref's...
f**k Tom Brady and f**k however many more Super Bowls he wins🖕🖕🖕🖕🖕🖕🖕🖕🖕🖕🖕🖕🖕🖕🖕🖕🖕🖕🖕🖕🖕🖕🖕🖕🖕🖕...

...and he's probably better than Montana....

...f**k Brady.....and his wife
Originally posted by johnnystrzykalski:
where is -6-?

its done. if he goes this year, he'll lose.

What?
  • Giedi
  • Veteran
Originally posted by tjd808185:
I think he'll fall apart next year. Both Manning and Favre fell apart overnight. He even gets slightly banged's up it's over at 42.
Originally posted by Giedi:
I think he'll fall apart next year. Both Manning and Favre fell apart overnight. He even gets slightly banged's up it's over at 42.

Max Kellerman is that you?

People have been saying this about Brady for the last what 5 years?

Favre took a crap load of punishment and treated his body like a pain pill factory. Manning didn't just fall off overnight, he had issues with his neck which definitely assisted with his drop in play.

Brady will hit a wall eventually...father time is undefeated but the guy does go to extremes with his diet and exercise. As long as his OL doesn't completely chit the bed and get him killed he'll keep on trucking.
All I know is that no team revolutionized offense like the 49ers did. All other teams that came after simply benefitted from NFL rule changes vs the pass.

Originally posted by Joecool:
All I know is that no team revolutionized offense like the 49ers did. All other teams that came after simply benefitted from NFL rule changes vs the pass.

This is a correct statement, sir.
His run is done.
Shoe in for the playoffs in that trash ass division.
Originally posted by genus49:
Originally posted by Giedi:

Max Kellerman is that you?

People have been saying this about Brady for the last what 5 years?

Favre took a crap load of punishment and treated his body like a pain pill factory. Manning didn't just fall off overnight, he had issues with his neck which definitely assisted with his drop in play.

Brady will hit a wall eventually...father time is undefeated but the guy does go to extremes with his diet and exercise. As long as his OL doesn't completely chit the bed and get him killed he'll keep on trucking.

This.
Originally posted by SteveWallacesHelmet:
Originally posted by SanDiego49er:
Originally posted by SteveWallacesHelmet:
Why are 6 or 7 not options in this poll?

Dumb.

Because I believe he can win more than that. But who knows. Maybe that's on track as a possibility. It doesn't seem like many teams compete with them right now. I see no reason they can't win again including even next year.

So you believe it. Cool. Then vote for it in your poll and explain yourself in a post.

Or dont even make it a poll if you dont want people voting for options that you dont personally believe.

I'm obviously late to the party, but 100% this.

This has to be the worst poll I've ever seen. Using logic, 6 or 7 would likely be the most chosen responses due to Brady's age and his pedestrian performance in the last Super Bowl he won - and they aren't even options because OP thinks he knows more than everyone else.

I don't think Brady has another one in him and they shouldn't even have won this last one. That game was dreadful, and despite the "you don't know football! That was a great defensive game!" narrative, it really wasn't. It was a display of two teams playing decent defense and absolutely pathetic offense. Neither offense was executing and it certainly wasn't because the defenses weren't allowing anything. Goff and the Rams came out and stunk the joint up, not executing basic plays that they had absolutely no problem executing all year long even though NE was giving them opportunities to do so. If they don't come out and sh*t the bed, Brady doesn't even have 6 and certainly wouldn't be thought to have another 2+ in him. Poor offensive execution does not equal great defense, no matter how much people try to justify that boring Super Bowl.

And yet, this guy thinks Brady is still going to run through every other team in the NFL on his way to 8+ Super Bowls despite the above, so you don't get to choose the options he refuses to acknowledge as possibilities? LMAO! We're all allowed to believe whatever we choose, so even though I 100% disagree with SanDiego49er, I'm fine with him making his case, but not allowing others to vote for the most plausible answers because they're answers he doesn't want to see is whack.
Share 49ersWebzone