There are 143 users in the forums

🏈 2018 NFL GAMEDAY THREAD 🏈

Tickets Find deals on 49ers games ⇨
Originally posted by Wu-5Rings:
Wrong you are doing what you are criticizing about... lol I don't know if you were around here but Alex concussion chose Colin Keapernick. That's how this game works.. You get injured and if someone is playing better, you stick with the hot hand..

What coach or any person, wouldn't go with the hot hand?

You mean the fanbase that were constantly worshipping Trent Baalke??? because if we were, Harbaugh would still be here instead of Trent staying for 6 years and decimating the roster into oblivion...

Let's get it straight and practice what you are preaching.. . Trent Baalke was the one everyone hailed a demi-god around here and worship...

Harbaugh was the outcast who everyone including Joan from accounting thought they could do a better job than him.. Thus came the "Steve Kerr" of football..

That's the true story..

(I'm glad Alex Smith is on another team) Washington will be 3rd place at best in the NFC east. That might be the toughest division with Phily, Dallas and NY.

I'm just saying there are still some petty fans out there who say "they should have never replaced Smith."

I don't agree with them either. I'm just telling you what I observe. Don't shoot the messenger
Giants backup QB just injured a Lions LBer with a sick juke for a TD.
[ Edited by Afrikan on Aug 17, 2018 at 5:59 PM ]
Sigh, the Lions could hire Matt Moore off the street and he would play better than Rudock and Cassel after one week of practice.
  • Jcool
  • Veteran
  • Posts: 38,057


Originally posted by Fanaticofnfl:
I'm just saying there are still some petty fans out there who say "they should have never replaced Smith."

I don't agree with them either. I'm just telling you what I observe. Don't shoot the messenger

Apologies
  • Jcool
  • Veteran
  • Posts: 38,057
Guess Josh Allen is the starter

Originally posted by Jcool:
Guess Josh Allen is the starter


Ouch
I turned on NFLN started watching Jags @ Vikings which is live right now and thought WTF. Early afternoon Saturday game I guess. Opening possession by both offenses were 3 and out. Then there was just a sequence where Bortles threw a pick straight to Harrison Smith and the Vikings turned the ball right back over next play on a fumble. So needless to say both defenses looked like the 2 best overall, not much difference. Two nasty ass Ds. All or most of the starters played the entire first quarter.
[ Edited by ninerjok on Aug 18, 2018 at 10:42 AM ]
Originally posted by ninerjok:
I turned on NFLN started watching Jags @ Vikings which is live right now and thought WTF. Early afternoon Saturday game I guess. Opening possession by both offenses were 3 and out. Then there was just a sequence where Bortles threw a pick straight to Harrison Smith and the Vikings turned the ball right back over next play on a fumble. So needless to say both defenses looked like the 2 best overall, not much difference. Two nasty ass Ds. All or most of the starters played the entire first quarter.

They probably don't care as much. Most of those starters on both teams are pretty much set. They are most likely buying into the hype on how good their D is.

Kyle and Co. gonna wreck that Vikes D week 1
The refs in the Vikings game have been horrible (and the Vikings haven't looked all that great either), especially this call.

[video]Check out @cjzero's Tweet: https://twitter.com/cjzero/status/1030906603137060871?s=09[/video]
[ Edited by linkboy on Aug 18, 2018 at 1:04 PM ]

Originally posted by linkboy:
The refs in the Vikings game have been horrible (and the Vikings haven't looked all that great either), especially this call.

[video]Check out @cjzero's Tweet: https://twitter.com/cjzero/status/1030906603137060871?s=09[/video]

Ed Hochuli's son was head ref in this game. I assume he replaced his dad in the rotation of head referees so that pretty much explains the stupid officiating in it. They called a lowering the helmet infraction that was total BS.
[ Edited by ninerjok on Aug 18, 2018 at 1:19 PM ]
Guess it makes sense Rams & Raiders are sitting all key starters and some backups since they play each other week 1 - reg season. But damn, Cook and Mannion are both hella atrocious.
[ Edited by ninerjok on Aug 18, 2018 at 1:34 PM ]
Originally posted by ninerjok:
Guess it makes sense Rams & Raiders are sitting all key starters and some backups since they play each other week 1 - reg season. But damn, Cook and Mannion are both hella atrocious.

True.
Rams vs Raiders is the most boring, vanilla game I have watched so far this preseason.
Originally posted by DynastyPart2:
Rams vs Raiders is the most boring, vanilla game I have watched so far this preseason.

Seriously.
Share 49erswebzone