LISTEN: Are The 49ers Showing Their Hand? →

There are 280 users in the forums

🏈 2018 NFL GAMEDAY THREAD 🏈

Shop 49ers game tickets
ROIDERS WIF a PICK!
Originally posted by 49erWill:
Originally posted by DynastyPart2:
Rams vs Raiders is the most boring, vanilla game I have watched so far this preseason.

Seriously.

Rams starters have played one game (falcons playoff merking) since week 16 last season...soft as their male cheerleaders
Originally posted by Dr_Bill_Walsh:
Originally posted by 49erWill:
Originally posted by DynastyPart2:
Rams vs Raiders is the most boring, vanilla game I have watched so far this preseason.

Seriously.

Rams starters have played one game (falcons playoff merking) since week 16 last season...soft as their male cheerleaders

I was just wondering why 0 Rams starters have played at all this preseason. Should be interesting how that plays out. I'm assuming they will play 3 quarters next week. Is it a big deal? Probably not. But I would think having some game exposure before week 3 would help with a multitude of things even if it's just 1 or 2 series a game. Some people think playing 15-30 snaps before week 3 isn't needed. I would think with the amount of new faces on the roster, it is.
  • jcs
  • Veteran
Tru"bust"ky appears to have taken a step back from "suck"....
Paxton Lynch's stats after the first 2 preseason games: 11/22 for 63 yards and a pick. Can you say bust?
Originally posted by Jcool:

Not impressed as it came down like a punt.
Lamar better start learning how to catch
Originally posted by ninerfan4life:
This new MNF crew sucks

Nick Foles back to looking like Nick Foles. Throwing terrible interceptions and making dumb decisions. In his ten offensive drives of the preseason, the Iggles have scored exactly jack squat.

End preseason games? He make some valid points with all these injuries.
[ Edited by Wu-5Rings on Aug 24, 2018 at 11:09 AM ]

Originally posted by Wu-5Rings:

End preseason games? He make some valid points with all these injuries.

Just for the Rams....they only play 15 weeks a season (plus the BYE) and if they somehow make the playoffs lay an egg
  • Jcool
  • Veteran
Alex with a 2 yard completion to Vernon on 4th & 3. I see short-of-the-sticks is in mid-season form.
Originally posted by ninerjok:
Alex with a 2 yard completion to Vernon on 4th & 3. I see short-of-the-sticks is in mid-season form.

Ouch
Originally posted by ninerjok:

Executing the Greg Roman special flawlessly
Share 49ersWebzone