LISTEN: Final 49ers 7-Round Mock Draft With Steph Sanchez →

There are 327 users in the forums

What team will Foles be on THIS year?

Shop 49ers game tickets

What team will Foles be on THIS year?

Originally posted by LasVegasWally:
I think Eagles will keep him but if not then i can see the Bills giving up two firsts - they are desperate.

Not a chance. NFL executives have seen what Foles looks like when not surrounded by overwhelming talent and it isnt good. Its why Chip got rid of him in the first place. He's just a guy, not THE guy. If Philly pulls a 2nd rounder for him they should be doing cartwheels.

4 months ago they would have been lucky to get a 6th.
Originally posted by Phoenix49ers:
Originally posted by LenCat:
I just hope he doesn't end up in AZ. That would instantly make 4 playoff contenders in the NFC west

I would love for Foles to wind up with the Cards.
Having Napoleon Dynamite(Cards) and J. Goof(lambs) as QBs would make our division much easier to win. Add the seaturds implosion and it's ours for the taking.
[ Edited by JimmyJesus on Mar 8, 2018 at 12:46 PM ]
Originally posted by JimmyJesus:
Originally posted by LenCat:
I just hope he doesn't end up in AZ. That would instantly make 4 playoff contenders in the NFC west

I would love for Foles to wind up with the Cards.
Having Napoleon Dynamite(Cards) and J. Goof(lambs) as QBs would make our division much easier to win. Add the seaturds implosion and it's ours for the taking.
BWAAHahahahaha
I think Eagles will keep him but if not then i can see the Bills giving up two firsts - they are desperate.

Not a chance. NFL executives have seen what Foles looks like when not surrounded by overwhelming talent and it isnt good. Its why Chip got rid of him in the first place. He's just a guy, not THE guy. If Philly pulls a 2nd rounder for him they should be doing cartwheels.

Lol if the Bills gave up 2 1st for Foles, it would be a catastrophic mistake with huge repercussions
Originally posted by BMoore56:

If Foles wants to start somewhere I say the eagles do the right thing and trade him for a fair price. The man won them the big game. He did his part, and now they should do their part and let him go if he wants to go. They are going with Wentz after all.

Definitely keeping the Big W.

A lot depends on how his recovery is progressing.

I could see them trading him "IF" they could get an experienced back-up.

I heard this AM on Good AM Football - Terry Bridgewater as an idea.

Teddy Bridgewater could be a nice back up for them. But I could see him looking in the direction of a team that will have a QB competition to determine the starter. He might have something to prove.

You're probably right.

I feel they're pretty desperate.

They can get Keenum in FA.

I'd sure like to get both their #1's.
If a QB the Bills love is sitting there when we come up at number 9, I could see the Bills looking to move up. Anyone know the value chart? I am sure we would net both of their 1st round picks this year + more, how much more? Anyone know the value?
Originally posted by Bobdawg78:
If a QB the Bills love is sitting there when we come up at number 9, I could see the Bills looking to move up. Anyone know the value chart? I am sure we would net both of their 1st round picks this year + more, how much more? Anyone know the value?

Technically according to the chart we'd have to give them a 3rd. I say give them AA and a 6th
IR
Dude shows up in playoff time. Not so much in the regular season. It's crazy.

Originally posted by Dr_Bill_Walsh:
IR

?
Jags
The Benchwarmers.
Share 49ersWebzone