There are 142 users in the forums

Todd Bowles

Originally posted by WRATHman44:
I would sh!t myself with joy and not bother cleaning up. Dude is a fvcking wizard on defense. This defense has pieces, but it's like watching a blind man put together a jigsaw puzzle right now...

LMAO. Perfectly said!
  • LVJay
  • Veteran
This would be nice. If we fix our offense and had Bowles calling the D, that would be two wins over Tards every year (automatically)
  • LVJay
  • Veteran
Originally posted by NCommand:
Bowles says to Kelly, "Only use hurry up to mix up, go power with your OL, add more snaps under C and add in a FB for short yardage and goal line situations and I'll go there."

Kelly says to Bowles, "Deal, just as long as you don't titty twist my nipples in the winter"
Originally posted by pelos21:
Lmao what makes you all think he would come over here?? Doesn't he run the 4-3?

No, he runs a base 3-4, which obviously moves to an even front on most sub packages (just like all 3-4s). It's getting harder and harder to pin down a defense as to their fronts, as a 3-4 with one dominant rusher can closely resemble a 4-3, and a 4-3 with an elephant or an over shift can look a lot like a 3-4. Dude had Calais Campbell as one of his DEs. That wasn't a 4-3.
  • evil
  • Veteran
I would sh!t myself with joy and not bother cleaning up. Dude is a fvcking wizard on defense. This defense has pieces, but it's like watching a blind man put together a jigsaw puzzle right now...

He is also beloved by players and they all love to play within his scheme as he adjusts his scheme to fit the talent he has. He puts his players in a position to succeed.
  • LVJay
  • Veteran
As much as I would love this move to happen, it's just a dream. He's not done in NY. He hasn't had the opportunity to play with a very talented offense / QB, and once he gets that, the Patriots just might lose that throne. He's got a banged up defense and they're still competing hard. He knows wtf he's doing at least on that side of the ball.
York wouldnt want to pay this man. But i hope that he gets fired.

Looks like Bowles will be out once the season is over.
Originally posted by saniner:

Looks like Bowles will be out once the season is over.

I thought we're not supposed to buy into Benjamin Allbright?
Originally posted by NCommand:

LMAO. Perfectly said!

2 years later and this still cracks me up!

He needs to come back to the NFCW but as a 49er. If he gets fired, they need to go all in on him.
I've been mentioning him for a while.

He was an excellent DC!
I love how I didn't even notice that the thread was from 2 years ago for the first page but it is still all entirely relevant. Only noticed when someone mentioned Chip Kelly lol.
Was he that good with Arizona?
Originally posted by qnnhan7:
Was he that good with Arizona?

he got a head coaching job in NY

yes
Share 49erswebzone