There are 244 users in the forums

Jabrill Peppers

Shop 49ers game tickets
Originally posted by mojave45:
Again, yes, it was. Once you are invited to the combine you do what they tell you to do or you don't... Up to you. You don't get to tell them how to run it. Not in the real world. He had a choice, he made it. End of story. I don't get how people believe rules don't apply to them, or their favorite player.

Where's all the drugs he takes? Not one dirty urine in 2 years in the nfl???

Remember when everyone laughed at me and said I am creating excuses because he has had a history of cramping. He needs to drink alot of water?

Wu the bias... I don't get how people don't understand it was a diluted test not a failed test.. Since high school he had bad cramps.. Anyone have any lean??

End of story... I don't get how people don't understand mistakes happen in the field and in tests... Chalk it up to human error...
[ Edited by Wu-5Rings on Dec 17, 2018 at 3:57 AM ]

Just maybe, Wu wanted players from the top defense on the 49ers so I could see plays like this on the niners but everything gets chalked up as "Wu's bias".

Let me know when some start seeing a pattern in the threads I created and you tell me is it bias? or production Wu is seeing.... 🤔🧐

There comes a time where we label things for what they are. Am I spamming or letting you guys know.. Hey these are very good players that can help our team.

Just maybe Wu was tired of all the years of failed drafts and started creating threads because of the failed drafts. Let me draft please.
[ Edited by Wu-5Rings on Dec 17, 2018 at 4:09 AM ]
I think Wu is full of himself and we should never draft any player from Michigan as long as Harbaugh is the HC
Originally posted by valrod33:
I think Wu is full of himself and we should never draft any player from Michigan as long as Harbaugh is the HC

You are only hurting the niners doing so.... ... I guess some are enjoying where we are at... They rather see this organization go down the garbage than draft a player from Harbaugh... Foolish pride will get you no where....

Your hate blinds you from reality...

I thought he couldn't cover????? It must be the lean and molly he took that gave him super powers...
👀👀👀👀👀👀👀👀👀👀👀
🌶🌶🌶🌶🌶🌶🌶🌶🌶🌶🌶
[ Edited by Wu-5Rings on Dec 17, 2018 at 3:04 PM ]

🌶
[ Edited by Wu-5Rings on Dec 17, 2018 at 3:17 PM ]

👀

"Game changer"
[ Edited by Wu-5Rings on Dec 18, 2018 at 7:29 AM ]

Would have been a nice addition to our IR riddled secondary..
[ Edited by Wu-5Rings on Dec 18, 2018 at 7:43 AM ]
"Browns Film Room: Jabrill Peppers is the ultimate hybrid defender in Gregg Williams' defense"

As offenses have evolved over the past few years, hybrid defenders have become more popular in the NFL. The desire to have a player who can play zone coverage, man coverage, can blitz, all while being able to set an edge in run support has become a valuable commodity. During the 2017 NFL Draft, a player who fit all of these characteristics came out of the University of Michigan. I'm of course talking about Jabrill Peppers.

The former first-round prospect has become a key part in the Browns' defense. He can cover. He can play in the box as a third linebacker and he can blitz, as well. His role is multiple and it really helps disguise the coverages and play calls that Gregg Williams wants to run.

For this video breakdown, I went through his game tape over the course of the season talking about the trends of his play that I saw on film. In my opinion, Peppers is the ultimate hybrid defender in the modern NFL.

Sit back and turn up the volume. I hope...

https://theathletic.com/730164/2018/12/24/browns-film-room-jabrill-peppers-is-the-ultimate-hybrid-defender-in-gregg-williams-defense/

Who was saying it all along?!?!?! But like Rashan Gary I was labeled everything and anything...

Let me know when some want to talk.

We missed out on that #1 defense with Jabrill Peppers... 🌶 Keep being stubborn..
[ Edited by Wu-5Rings on Dec 25, 2018 at 3:52 AM ]

🌶🌶🌶🌶🌶🌶🌶🌶🌶🌶🌶🌶🌶🌶🌶🌶🌶🌶🌶

But but but but Wu is just a used car sales men

Keep Cheating yourselves out of great players

I haven't even looked back at this thread. It's going to be fun....
[ Edited by Wu-5Rings on Dec 25, 2018 at 3:44 AM ]

But I am the used car sales man...?!?!?!?! Wtf

81 became #6 Safety in the league in 2 years.....
[ Edited by Wu-5Rings on Dec 25, 2018 at 3:54 AM ]

Whats going on here
Originally posted by teylo31:
Whats going on here

He had a great game a couple weeks ago so someone went for the I told you so. Actually he's turned out to be a good ss.

Considering most had him as the biggest bust out there he's at least proven to be worth his selection.

But.. But.. 1 int in college... BUST!

Lmao they told me I was a used cars sales man, they told me he wouldn't last a year!!

Crickets 🦗..... Where all my haters at?

It's hilarious how most don't understand Michigan defense but are so concerned with individual stats like it's the all end of stats..

How's that 1 interception narrative going?!?!?! The same has started with Rashan Gary... He only got 10 sacks.... Some don't learn from their mistakes.... Silly rabbits...

Meanwhile back at the lab our defensive backs are dying to go to the IR like it's a new f**king club...
[ Edited by Wu-5Rings on Dec 26, 2018 at 12:36 AM ]
Originally posted by Wu-5Rings:

Lmao they told me I was a used cars sales man, they told me he wouldn't last a year!!

It's hilarious how most don't understand Michigan defense but are so concerned with individual stats like it's the all end of stats..

How's that 1 interception narrative going?!?!?! The same has started with Rashan Gary... He only got 10 sacks.... Some don't learn from their mistakes.... Silly rabbits...

Meanwhile back at the lab our defensive backs are dying to go to the IR like it's a new f**king club...

Dude still only gets 1 pick a year. Most people don't value non playmaking box ss that highly. Good player but no one is losing sleep on missing out on.him.
  • dj43
Originally posted by tjd808185:
Originally posted by Wu-5Rings:

Dude still only gets 1 pick a year. Most people don't value non playmaking box ss that highly. Good player but no one is losing sleep on missing out on.him.
In this passing league, if a DB does not have strong cover skills they have limited value. Just ask Eric Reid.
Share 49ersWebzone