There are 150 users in the forums

Jabrill Peppers

Shop 49ers game tickets

Do you want fries with that? That's the only place you should be working at.. Meanwhile year two... Where are all the failed drug test dumb ass?

I never seen anything like this type of hate... He probably didn't give her the pipe and she got disgruntled. At this point it's more likely.

Either way see what a fool you made yourself look.

Sabrina Parr was paid off and a fitness fraud. You cannot be that stupid.. Can you?
[ Edited by Wu-5Rings on Oct 8, 2018 at 5:57 AM ]

I wish we had someone on defense that could hit... Instead of a soft as defense.. 🧐
[ Edited by Wu-5Rings on Oct 12, 2018 at 4:46 AM ]

No comment by Wu.....
This guy won the game for them. Nice pick I believe in the 20's
Originally posted by elguapo:
This guy won the game for them. Nice pick I believe in the 20's

Yes sir. Excellent showcase of hands and the speed going at Keenum... Peppers shot out like a rocket.

This was my first round crush but the niners chose f**king stupid Rueben Foster.. Looking back at the comments.. This is a guy who supposedly wasn't going to make past a year...

Hilarious.
[ Edited by Wu-5Rings on Dec 16, 2018 at 2:34 AM ]

"Peppers has had a fantastic second season, for which he does not receive enough credit. He has recorded 62 tackles, a fumble recovery and four pass deflections this season.
Jabrill Peppers with the INT in the end zone! "
https://www.google.com/amp/s/247sports.com/nfl/cleveland-browns/Article/Jabrill-Peppers-interception-Browns-126415532/Amp/

6 tackles, sack and a interception.... He basically won the game for the browns.... But but.. "Fantastic season"

Meh niners don't want real players.. I knew he was a star on the backend.. Last year Greg Williams had him 60 yards off the line because they had no corners..

Look at him shining and look at our secondary... Unreal..... The browns drafted better than us. We don't want to win picking these soft ass players....
[ Edited by Wu-5Rings on Dec 16, 2018 at 2:53 AM ]
Originally posted by Wu-5Rings:

"Peppers has had a fantastic second season, for which he does not receive enough credit. He has recorded 62 tackles, a fumble recovery and four pass deflections this season.
Jabrill Peppers with the INT in the end zone! "
https://www.google.com/amp/s/247sports.com/nfl/cleveland-browns/Article/Jabrill-Peppers-interception-Browns-126415532/Amp/

6 tackles, sack and a interception.... He basically won the game for the browns.... But but.. "Fantastic season"

Meh niners don't want real players.. I knew he was a star on the backend.. Last year Greg Williams had him 60 yards off the line because they had no corners..

Look at him shining and look at our secondary... Unreal..... The browns drafted better than us. We don't want to win picking these soft ass players....

Clearly the 49ers drafted wrong, but you can't change the narrative to fit your story. You criticize the Foster pick in one post and then later say they don't want real players and they don't want to win picking soft players. Reuben Foster wasn't real? He's soft now? Totally false. He's dumb. He's got some major problems, but not being real or being soft isn't one of them. With that said, at the time they had Eric Reid, who I thought they were going to extend. And they had Tartt, who i thought was good as a backup. I'm not burned that they passed on Peppers. The real hurt is using high draft capital (4th round or higher in my opinion) on guys with major question marks or to completely change a guy's position based off the underwear Olympics.
Originally posted by LifelongNiner:
Clearly the 49ers drafted wrong, but you can't change the narrative to fit your story. You criticize the Foster pick in one post and then later say they don't want real players and they don't want to win picking soft players. Reuben Foster wasn't real? He's soft now? Totally false. He's dumb. He's got some major problems, but not being real or being soft isn't one of them. With that said, at the time they had Eric Reid, who I thought they were going to extend. And they had Tartt, who i thought was good as a backup. I'm not burned that they passed on Peppers. The real hurt is using high draft capital (4th round or higher in my opinion) on guys with major question marks or to completely change a guy's position based off the underwear Olympics.

Huh???? Please if you care not to listen don't comment.. Our team is soft... I don't care how you try to flip or change what I say into your own narrative.. lol

Rueben Foster was a head case... It was very well known.. I been banging on the table for Jabrill Peppers.. While some said he wouldn't last a year... Said he was a bust.. lol just look at the comments... It's there for you to read.... The criticism...

I mean to get into an argument with a doctor before the draft??? Lmao

How many flags were there for Foster as well as the criticism for Peppers.. Now Greg Williams got him winning games by himself..
[ Edited by Wu-5Rings on Dec 16, 2018 at 10:01 AM ]
I remember pepper is coming out they didn't know if he was going to be a linebacker or a strong safety and he wasn't too great in coverage but he is doing pretty damn good now.

I would say Ruben Foster is head and shoulders way above this guy especially after his amazing season last year. This year is a different story he was injured and stupid. I remember watching him make a tackle against Arizona with his shoulder hanging down it was pretty sad but pretty amazing at the same time. I will miss that f**k up

Even ohio is loving Peppers..That's huge... lmao

Huh???? Please if you care not to listen don't comment.. Our team is soft... I don't care how you try to flip or change what I say into your own narrative.. lol

Rueben Foster was a head case... It was very well known.. I been a banging on the table for Jabrill Peppers.. While some said he wouldn't last a year... Said he was a bust.. lol just look at the comments... It's there for you to read.... The criticism...

I mean to get into an argument with a doctor before the draft??? Lmao

How many flags were there...

So since you are going to point out not listening, I'm going to bold my comments from the previous post.

Would you consider the bolded a defense/support of the Foster pick?

I also at no point knocked Jabril Peppers as a player. I loved him at Michigan and like him so far on the Browns. What others said about him has nothing to do with me. I only stated I can see why the team passed on drafting a SS with their first round pick. Even with how everything turned out, I still stand by them not drafting Peppers. What they should not have done was drafted Foster. But there were other guys they could and should have moved up for. McKinley and Watt for starters.

Since the Niners don't want real players, I'm guessing George Kittle is the furthest thing from real. Ditto for Fred Warner. McGlinchey is the second coming of Kwame Harris. Matt Breida playing on that bad ankle every week, soft. I understand now.
So since you are going to point out not listening, I'm going to bold my comments from the previous post.

I also at no point knocked Jabril Peppers as a player. I loved him at Michigan and like him so far on the Browns. What others said about him has nothing to do with me. I only stated I can see why the team passed on drafting a SS with their first round pick. Even with how everything turned out, I still stand by them not drafting Peppers. What they should not have done was drafted Foster. But there were other guys they could and should have moved up for. McKinley and Watt for starters.

Since the Niners don't want real players, I'm guessing George Kittle is the furthest thing from real. Ditto for Fred Warner. McGlinchey is the second coming of Kwame Harris. Matt Breida playing on that bad ankle every week, soft. I understand now.

What does my criticism of Rueben Foster since day one have to do with my comment of this team being soft? He might have been the toughest on our team? I can give you that if that's what you are looking for?

Our secondary sucks, we missed alot of tackles I believe in 2016 which lead me to wanting Peppers. I don't mnow if some notice but Peppers is a tackling machine.

Just to give you my reasons why I wanted him.
[ Edited by Wu-5Rings on Dec 16, 2018 at 10:16 AM ]

What does my criticism of Rueben Foster since day one have to do with my comment of this team being soft? He might have been the toughest on our team? I can give you that if that's what you are looking for?

Our secondary sucks, we missed alot of tackles I believe in 2016 which lead me to wanting Peppers. I don't mnow if some notice but Peppers is a tackling machine.

He is. I don't know if it's the players, the coaches, or a combination of both. If I had to be, Id pick a combination. I'm also inclined to believe Peppers would look worse here than he does in Cleveland. Why? Because it seems almost all of our defensive players have regressed in some kind of way

I brought up Foster and other players because you said the team doesn't want real players. Totally disagree. No debating who would've been better. Even if Foster hadn't gotten in trouble again, I'd still give the edge to Peppers. But, they've brought in some guys. The problem is, their minuses have been so bad they virtually undo their plusses.

Remember when most said he has no range, draft bust, too slow, only had one int, cannot cover all that

As I look back at the outrageous comments and hate for Jabrill Peppers is shocking and embarrassing that some wouldgo that low for a very good player.

All in the name of "Wu's bias"..... We couldn't tackle to save our lives, we needed a return man.. but noooo.

Remember all the molly he was on!?!?! He wouldn't make it past a year??

🌶 🌶 🌶🌶🌶🌶🌶
[ Edited by Wu-5Rings on Dec 17, 2018 at 3:38 AM ]
Originally posted by valrod33:
this dude is gonna be garbage in the NFL. BOOK IT

Priceless..... I heard we had problems with our secondary this year, last year and the year before that....
[ Edited by Wu-5Rings on Dec 17, 2018 at 3:41 AM ]
Share 49ersWebzone