There are 102 users in the forums

Seattle Seahawks thread

Shop 49ers game tickets
Originally posted by SFGiant49ers:
Originally posted by zaghawk:
I had the pleasure of flying through SF to NYC and Back for SB 48 as a Seahawk jersey wearing fan. It was fun although given the rivalry being at its absolute peak at that time, had it not been the airport I probably would've been worried for my health.

As for SB 49, I couldn't afford to go, thankfully.

Was it one of those cringey #12 jerseys with the word Fan on the nameplate??

Mine says "zaghawk" on the nameplate. Easiest way for a $300 jersey to last me until another re-design.

Well, at least that's original

I'm pretty sure the devil himself wears this:

[ Edited by Waterbear on Mar 31, 2021 at 9:55 PM ]
Originally posted by Waterbear:
I had the pleasure of flying through SF to NYC and Back for SB 48 as a Seahawk jersey wearing fan. It was fun although given the rivalry being at its absolute peak at that time, had it not been the airport I probably would've been worried for my health.

Was it one of those cringey #12 jerseys with the word Fan on the nameplate??

Mine says "zaghawk" on the nameplate. Easiest way for a $300 jersey to last me until another re-design.

Well, at least that's original

I'm pretty sure the devil himself wears this:

I've always thought the "fan" nameplate was stupid. If they were trying to keep it gender neutral vs "12th man" would have been better off if the opted for just "Seahawks" on the nameplate.
Originally posted by elguapo:

Zag is kicking ass like always. I think they are easily in the final 4. I don't want my Alma Mater to get their ass kicked by Michigan this round

Sounds like it's on.

I was just posting this too. Good luck zag....I'm pretty jacked up about UCLA. The niners and my bruins haven't won since '95

All I know is I'm dreading the replays of adam Morrison crying leading up to the game.
All I know is I'm dreading the replays of adam Morrison crying leading up to the game.

I think this year Gonzaga is going to win it all even though they will show that breakdown multiple times.

Now that the Seahawks extended Lockett, don't they have to still extend Jamal Adams? I can't believe Seattle is maneuvering the salary cap like this but then again so are a lot of other teams

Originally posted by Dr_Bill_Walsh:

Good luck getting any playing time with Will Dissly on the team
Originally posted by Bay2Bay9erAllday:

Elite!!!!

Zag is kicking ass like always. I think they are easily in the final 4. I don't want my Alma Mater to get their ass kicked by Michigan this round

Sounds like it's on.

I was just posting this too. Good luck zag....I'm pretty jacked up about UCLA. The niners and my bruins haven't won since '95

I was going to propose a friendly wager prior to the game, but I was too afraid of jinxing it. Hell of a game, UCLA played lights out. Nervous as hell today. I didn't mind the last time the Zags went to the championship game because it was their first Final Four appearance so I was already riding high regardless of the outcome. But obviously a lot more riding this time. Would love to see my Zags finally win it. NCAAB Championship > Superbowl just regarding degree of difficulty, and having the stars align.

Sounds like it's on.

I was going to propose a friendly wager prior to the game, but I was too afraid of jinxing it. Hell of a game, UCLA played lights out. Nervous as hell today. I didn't mind the last time the Zags went to the championship game because it was their first Final Four appearance so I was already riding high regardless of the outcome. But obviously a lot more riding this time. Would love to see my Zags finally win it. NCAAB Championship > Superbowl just regarding degree of difficulty, and having the stars align.

Congratulations zag, I called them easily getting to the final four and I do think they're going to win at all. I placed a bet on UCLA bc the spread was over double digits So I won my money but I'm disappointed my Alma Motter didn't win. I knew Gonzaga would beat UCLA but I always had hope. Now I know how Seahawks fans feel in the playoffs when they know they're eventually going to lose. I'm just messing around but that was one of the best college games I've ever seen. Good luck and you're going to win it all zag!

Sounds like it's on.

Congratulations zag, I called them easily getting to the final four and I do think they're going to win at all. I placed a bet on UCLA bc the spread was over double digits So I won my money but I'm disappointed my Alma Motter didn't win. I knew Gonzaga would beat UCLA but I always had hope. Now I know how Seahawks fans feel in the playoffs when they know they're eventually going to lose. I'm just messing around but that was one of the best college games I've ever seen. Good luck and you're going to win it all zag!

Whelp. Not the results I wanted. My Zags got beat in every aspect of the game beginning to end. Sometimes its hard to be a PNW Sports Fan.

Sounds like it's on.

Whelp. Not the results I wanted. My Zags got beat in every aspect of the game beginning to end. Sometimes its hard to be a PNW Sports Fan.

Sorry Zag. I really thought this was your year. I thought UCLA would make the sweet 16 but that's it. At least your in contention every year like UCLA.

Just like the Seahawks

And Hollister
Like I said before....Seattle is the ugly stalker chick that gets the other girls now ex boyfriend that they have been obsessing about for years. It's clinical at this point. No other team in the NFL does this to another team even close to the amount that Seattle does to San Francisco.

I feel like Karen on goodfellas yelling at the mistress, telling her get your own damn husband!
  • Morgy
  • Hey bud, what’s your problem?
Like I said before....Seattle is the ugly stalker chick that gets the other girls now ex boyfriend that they have been obsessing about for years. It's clinical at this point. No other team in the NFL does this to another team even close to the amount that Seattle does to San Francisco.

I feel like Karen on goodfellas yelling at the mistress, telling her get your own damn husband!

Why doesn't Pete do that to LA? That's the team that kicks his ass every year. Rather than getting intel from our players he needs to stalk LA's players. Pete is an arrogant idiot. Hate that fkn guy.
Share 49ersWebzone