There are 100 users in the forums

Seattle Seahawks thread

Shop 49ers game tickets
Originally posted by Bay2Bay9erAllday:
Originally posted by Waterbear:
Originally posted by elguapo:
F yeah! Exactly Bay

I'm up in Oregon on vacation wearing my 49ers mask and a lot of people have given me the stink eye or giving me s**t for it being Seahawks fans. I love bitter Seacuck fans.

Haha nice

I had the pleasure of flying through SF to NYC and Back for SB 48 as a Seahawk jersey wearing fan. It was fun although given the rivalry being at its absolute peak at that time, had it not been the airport I probably would've been worried for my health.

As for SB 49, I couldn't afford to go, thankfully.
[ Edited by zaghawk on Mar 27, 2021 at 5:58 PM ]
Originally posted by zaghawk:
Originally posted by Waterbear:
F yeah! Exactly Bay

I'm up in Oregon on vacation wearing my 49ers mask and a lot of people have given me the stink eye or giving me s**t for it being Seahawks fans. I love bitter Seacuck fans.

Haha nice

I had the pleasure of flying through SF to NYC and Back for SB 48 as a Seahawk jersey wearing fan. It was fun although given the rivalry being at its absolute peak at that time, had it not been the airport I probably would've been worried for my health.

That's unfortunate

Zag is kicking ass like always. I think they are easily in the final 4. I don't want my Alma Mater to get their ass kicked by Michigan this round

Was it one of those cringey #12 jerseys with the word Fan on the nameplate??
Yep. Some are coming to the realization, while others are trying to spin it. Talking about mortgaging the future.

I already mentioned it in other threads, but I'm not sure if Shehawk fans know they gave up two first, a third, and starting safety for a blitzing safety, that is looking for a top contract and can't cover.

To to add insult to injury, their aging QB is looking for a way out of Seattle lol

We did it for presumably a franchise QB on a cheap contract. We will now be able to lock up our core guys like Bosa, Warner, Greenlaw etc.

But, hey, they signed Dunlap.

F yeah! Exactly Bay

Hahahahahahaahahahahahahah!!!!

Lol
[ Edited by TheGore49er on Mar 30, 2021 at 7:51 AM ]
So Seattle has only 3 picks in this draft ?
Originally posted by SFGiant49ers:

Mine says "zaghawk" on the nameplate. Easiest way for a $300 jersey to last me until another re-design.

Zag is kicking ass like always. I think they are easily in the final 4. I don't want my Alma Mater to get their ass kicked by Michigan this round

Sounds like it's on.

Sounds like it's on.

I was just posting this too. Good luck zag....I'm pretty jacked up about UCLA. The niners and my bruins haven't won since '95
[ Edited by elguapo on Mar 30, 2021 at 9:18 PM ]

Originally posted by 49AllTheTime:

They'll trade down 50 million times.
Originally posted by Alfienator:
Originally posted by 49AllTheTime:

They'll trade down 50 million times.

Yup. They'll draft some good players with extensive arrest records in the later rounds.
They locked up Tyler for 4 more years. Good move, he's been lethal with Wilson, even though DK got so much of the attention and headlines last year.
  • Morgy
  • Hey bud, what’s your problem?
Originally posted by LayTheWoodall:
They locked up Tyler for 4 more years. Good move, he's been lethal with Wilson, even though DK got so much of the attention and headlines last year.

I feel like there will be much drama in that locker room in the near future and I like it.
Originally posted by SFGiant49ers:

Mine says "zaghawk" on the nameplate. Easiest way for a $300 jersey to last me until another re-design.

Well, at least that's original
Share 49ersWebzone