There are 108 users in the forums

Seattle Seahawks thread

Shop 49ers game tickets
Originally posted by JTB1974:
Originally posted by TheGore49er:
They just went to the playoffs with a s**t QB and now they got a good QB. Only way they finish last if Stafford and Donald miss a lot of games. They are the favorites to win the division, and rightfully so.

Yeah but they lost like 10 players. And gained one. People act like they have the same team and just replaced Goff with Stafford.

how many of those guys were big impact players though? you're acting like they lost their best players in FA. they lost some depth and a couple of OKAY starters. Littleton and Fowler are by far their biggest loses, and their K. That one could come back to really hurt them if they don't have a reliable kicker. They also added some good players like D Jackson, and I'm sure they are not done making some moves, just like we aren't either.

and btw, every team loses at least 10 players every year, the important part is not to let your core guys get away.

we lost plenty of players as well, but nobody is gonna think that we didn't have a great offseason.

like it or not, Rams are the team to beat this year, in the whole NFC. There's a reason why they are one of the heavy favorites by most betting sites, and teams like the Hawks and Cards aren't. We are also one of them though
[ Edited by TheGore49er on Mar 25, 2021 at 6:07 PM ]
John Johnson, Michael Brokers, and Troy Hill were more than depth players lol
Originally posted by Bay2Bay9erAllday:

Brockers is a decent player, but he was nothing special. he's big end / DT that average about 3 sacks a season.

Hill is again another decent CB, if he was damn good, he would've gotten more than a 2 year 9 mil deal...

Johnson i forgot about lol

Either way, most of their core players are still there, and they have a better QB, much better one. Once again, there's a reason why they are favorites on betting sites.
So, the Shehawks got Hyder but cost them Reed. I'll take it.

Dunlap re-signing also.

Brockers is a decent player, but he was nothing special. he's big end / DT that average about 3 sacks a season.

Hill is again another decent CB, if he was damn good, he would've gotten more than a 2 year 9 mil deal...

Either way, most of their core players are still there, and they have a better QB, much better one. Once again, there's a reason why they are favorites on betting sites.

They got a career loser who will never win a playoffs game in his life.

I wouldn't judge Brockers play based on sacks or Hill's play on contract in a down year due to Covid.

How can you forget J Johnson?

Look no one is saying that they're all pros. However, that is 5 quality starting players that they are losing. And that doesn't include a host of other players that were mere depth players.

Well see if Stafford is able to offset them. But, my point is that they lost more players than just 2.

Anyways, moving on.
Originally posted by stimpy:
So, the Shehawks got Hyder but cost them Reed. I'll take it.

Dunlap re-signing also.

suicide watch post-Niners trade on .nut

they know their era is ending
Originally posted by Dr_Bill_Walsh:
suicide watch post-Niners trade on .nut

they know their era is ending

Yep. Some are coming to the realization, while others are trying to spin it. Talking about mortgaging the future.

I already mentioned it in other threads, but I'm not sure if Shehawk fans know they gave up two first, a third, and starting safety for a blitzing safety, that is looking for a top contract and can't cover.

To to add insult to injury, their aging QB is looking for a way out of Seattle lol

We did it for presumably a franchise QB on a cheap contract. We will now be able to lock up our core guys like Bosa, Warner, Greenlaw etc.

But, hey, they signed Dunlap.
Yep. Some are coming to the realization, while others are trying to spin it. Talking about mortgaging the future.

I already mentioned it in other threads, but I'm not sure if Shehawk fans know they gave up two first, a third, and starting safety for a blitzing safety, that is looking for a top contract and can't cover.

To to add insult to injury, their aging QB is looking for a way out of Seattle lol

We did it for presumably a franchise QB on a cheap contract. We will now be able to lock up our core guys like Bosa, Warner, Greenlaw etc.

But, hey, they signed Dunlap.

F yeah! Exactly Bay

tbf, sehawks don't even know what a 1st round pick is
Originally posted by elguapo:
F yeah! Exactly Bay

F yeah! Exactly Bay

I'm up in Oregon on vacation wearing my 49ers mask and a lot of people have given me the stink eye or giving me s**t for it being Seahawks fans. I love bitter Seacuck fans.
  • Morgy
  • Hey bud, what’s your problem?
Nvm
[ Edited by Morgan49 on Mar 27, 2021 at 2:36 PM ]
Originally posted by Waterbear:
F yeah! Exactly Bay

I'm up in Oregon on vacation wearing my 49ers mask and a lot of people have given me the stink eye or giving me s**t for it being Seahawks fans. I love bitter Seacuck fans.

Haha nice
Share 49ersWebzone