LISTEN: 49ers Play It Smart On Day Two Of The Draft →

There are 193 users in the forums

Seattle Seahawks thread

Shop 49ers game tickets
I personally thought KS' decision to start OT on offense made sense, both defenses seemed gassed at the time and he probably figured your team would have the best opportunity for a touch down. I will say I was generally shocked at how little Kittle saw the ball and CMAC didn't seem to get the ball in his hands through a very close game until really the second half. Mahomes is potentially the next GOAT, I think if he wins 5, or 3-peats, he makes the next big statement.
Adams being released, we should sign him to play linebacker
Very quiet in here. With the team being completely ripped apart and starting back over, I guess there's really no one left to focus on.
Originally posted by zaghawk:
Very quiet in here. With the team being completely ripped apart and starting back over, I guess there's really no one left to focus on.

The offense is still pretty much the same, the defense may take a step back
No second rounder for the Seaclucks. Too bad. That means, unless they do a trade(s), they are looking at probably with #16 overall:

• Byron Murphy
  • Dallas Turner
  • Tyler Nubin
  • Troy Fautanu (played for the OC in college)
  • If McCarthy or Penix (played for the OC) is still there do they pull the plug for Smith's successor?
Originally posted by 49erKing:
No second rounder for the Seaclucks. Too bad. That means, unless they do a trade(s), they are looking at probably with #16 overall:

• Byron Murphy
  • Dallas Turner
  • Tyler Nubin
  • If McCarthy or Penix (played for the OC) is still there do they pull the plug for Smith's successor?

Really hard to know with a new coach. I'd imagine he wants a defensive player since that's where their holes are.
I have a suspicion Geno who turns 34 later this year, may get overtaken by Howell in season
that or SEA drafts a QB
The Seahawks.
Originally posted by 9ers4eva:
Originally posted by 49erKing:

• Byron Murphy
  • Dallas Turner
  • Tyler Nubin

Really hard to know with a new coach. I'd imagine he wants a defensive player since that's where their holes are.

Drafting for the SeaClucks since noone else here is. Yeah - they'll have some options with an impact DL/Edge player at #16. You're welcome, Seacluck fans.

#16, Jared Verse, Edge, FSU
#81, Jeremiah Trotter Jr, LB, Clemson
#102, Christian Mahogany, G, BC
#118, Sione Vaki, S, Utah
#179, Javon Foster, OT, Missouri
#192, Bub Means, WR, Pittsburgh
#235, Josh Wallace, CB, Michigan
I am very excited for the DT draft pick. I feel that position (if drafted correctly) is probably the most important position on defense.

Originally posted by zaghawk:

I had not followed what was taking place up north. My goodness. The team has chosen to part ways with a number of players, haven't they?

I'm still not sure that telling Petey to take a hike and handing full control to Schneider was the right idea, but time will tell!
Share 49ersWebzone