LISTEN: Are The 49ers Showing Their Hand? →

There are 237 users in the forums

Seattle Seahawks thread

Shop 49ers game tickets
  • Morgy
  • Hey bud, what’s your problem?
Originally posted by trogdor:
Originally posted by SFTifoso:
I just want them to eat dead money. Hopefully he already signed, and they have to pay him

They'll keep him on the team and he'll get 11 sacks while the NFL looks the other way all season

So much this. Prolly pick up another DUI this season and it will be the same as Lynch's. Just fade away...
Originally posted by Bay2Bay9erAllday:
Originally posted by Joecool:
Somebody called it in the Aldon Smith thread. To SEA!!

You can say that about any player the 9ers release and you'd be right 8/10 times

Even 4 out of 5 times.
Originally posted by Bluesbro:

You can say that about any player the 9ers release and you'd be right 8/10 times

Even 4 out of 5 times.
Lol
Originally posted by trogdor:
They'll keep him on the team and he'll get 11 sacks while the NFL looks the other way all season

Let's not forget, they had a dude play more than a full season after being convicted of a felony (Kendricks)
Originally posted by Hysterikal:

Even 4 out of 5 times.
Lol

Even 2 out of 2.5?
Originally posted by Hysterikal:

Even 4 out of 5 times.
Lol

Even 2 out of 2.5?

Lol
I'm really sorry to hear Seattle was trading up to draft Kittle right before Lynch called him....but when you have BEASTS like Dissley and company, who needs him
Originally posted by elguapo:
I'm really sorry to hear Seattle was trading up to draft Kittle right before Lynch called him....but when you have BEASTS like Dissley and company, who needs him

Was it beasts or "freaks" in either case, whoever that clown ass "12" troll was, he hasn't been around in months now.
Originally posted by LayTheWoodall:

Was it beasts or "freaks" in either case, whoever that clown ass "12" troll was, he hasn't been around in months now.

That's true, where in the world is Carmen San Diego

Is there any drug abusers, woman beaters, or any other type of criminals available for Cheat Carroll?

We don't find out until after he leaves, #ThePeetySunshine way!
[ Edited by cwilson830 on Apr 29, 2021 at 1:09 AM ]

What's this?
Originally posted by cwilson830:

What's this?

Kittle dropped a bomb today and said during the draft Seattle notified him they are trading up to get him but at the same time San Francisco was calling on his phone. (Seattle's general manager was letting Kittle know on his dad's phone). We beat them to it
  • Morgy
  • Hey bud, what’s your problem?
I feel as if we're gonna beat down these a*****es for the next 20 years. seattle will be the bottom feeder in the nfc west for a lllooonnggg time.
🖕
Originally posted by Morgan49:
I feel as if we're gonna beat down these a*****es for the next 20 years. seattle will be the bottom feeder in the nfc west for a lllooonnggg time.
🖕

Share 49ersWebzone