There are 159 users in the forums

Seattle Seahawks thread

Tickets Find deals on 49ers games ⇨
Originally posted by Black24Razor:
Silly Seahawk fan. But, but, but ... I bleed red and gold...this fool has licked one too may door knobs.

Yeah, I was trying my best to take him seriously but I've rarely seen that lack of knowledge before. It's almost like some of the people in the parking lot football knowledge wise.
Originally posted by elguapo:
Originally posted by WestCoastO:
Jealousy and envy isn't the Niner way man. With what Schneider has acquired we'll be lucky to split next year without Buck or Sanders even though Hyder is a massive upgrade defensively

I'm just wondering what you think Schneider has acquired that's good? A corner that had one good year that's often injured? That's it. A first round bust of a receiver that couldn't do good with luck or Tom Brady? 4 bad O lineman that are sub par starters if that?

At this point you can't be serious or you just don't know football. Sorry but you have to be sarcastic . They lost two of their defensive lineman and you think the GM has done a good job? I guess Trent Balke was awesome as well because he had one or two good years in there.

And by the way I doubt we will be playing Seattle with a ton of back ups this year even though we whip their ass two years ago and last year we were kicking their ass around as well and should've won both games handedly. But then again that's why I asked if you even saw the games because we had so many back ups in.

Seattle is never easy what are smoking bunk bubble hash? Damn dude why??
Originally posted by elguapo:
Go away. It must be hard to see your keyboard with John Schneider's sack in your face.

🤣 that was s as good one razor. I wonder if it's more of a teabagging versus potato sacking

LOL

Razor likes a sack dragging over his lips admit it bro!!!! Lmao 😂
Look at the end of the day Seattle has an edge offensively there's no denying that. Defensively it's a toss up
https://www.google.com/amp/s/sports.mynorthwest.com/835961/michael-silver-clowney-would-love-to-stay-seahawks/amp/

Damn
Time for a ban hammer mods.
With Jimmy's off target wobblers not sure if we'll crack .500 tbh
[ Edited by WestCoastO on Mar 26, 2020 at 4:27 PM ]
Look at the end of the day Seattle has an edge offensively there's no denying that. Defensively it's a toss up

Offensively they might because of Russell Wilson but their line really sucks. However defensively it's not even close. What are you talking about?

At this point I know you're just saying this stuff to get a rise out of people. No sane person would say it's a tossup between the defenses. It is a joke for you to say that. I guess Nick Mullins is just as good as Russell Wilson then.
[ Edited by elguapo on Mar 26, 2020 at 4:29 PM ]
Razor likes a sack dragging over his lips admit it bro!!!! Lmao 😂

Hilarious. You got me. Bye, troll.

Niners scored 74 more points than the Seahawks last season and gave up 88 fewer.

• LVJay
  • Veteran
Bruh, this tool isn't working during the quarantine and has all this time on its hands...might jump off Space Needle soon
Originally posted by TheGore49er:
Hyder will release the kraken down Wilson's neck

Stop. Please. You're just embarrassing yourself. If you're a seahawk fan, fine. Why pretend to be a Niner fan? It's stupid, dude. We see right through you.

his previous handle was BriRichardson. Mods already banned him once. Not sure why he's not banned again. He was in the Clowney thread calling him a top 3 TOP DL in the NFL lol.

bottom of the page bump.
Originally posted by JTB1974:

Niners scored 74 more points than the Seahawks last season and gave up 88 fewer.

Seahawks fans are retarded.
Originally posted by JTB1974:

Argument over. Done.
With Jimmy's off target wobblers not sure if we'll crack .500 tbh

Aaaaaannnnndddd there he is..
True colors shining through.
Share 49erswebzone