There are 283 users in the forums

Seattle Seahawks thread

Shop 49ers game tickets
Originally posted by LVJay:
Originally posted by Black24Razor:
Please. You aren't a 49er fan. Stop trying. LOL.

LOL it's a fking tryhard, bruh

Seahawks fans always in denial
What irks me about Hawk fans is calling our quarterback Wobbleoppolo and saying our window slammed shut. We lost Buck and Sanders but gained Hyder and Travis Benjamin. Lynch has done what he feels is best now let's plow some Seahawk ass fellas. I mean we got this with Jimmy and now with Hyder's ass on the squad the Sky is the limit

HYDER FOR PREZ!!!!!
[ Edited by WestCoastO on Mar 25, 2020 at 1:52 PM ]
  • Morgy
  • Hey bud, what’s your problem?
Lol at wobbleoppolo

But c'mon man.

Mods
Originally posted by WestCoastO:
What irks me about Hawk fans is calling our quarterback Wobbleoppolo and saying our window slammed shut. We lost Buck and Sanders but gained Hyder and Travis Benjamin. Lynch has done what he feels is best now let's plow some Seahawk ass fellas. I mean we got this with Jimmy and now with Hyder's ass on the squad the Sky is the limit

HYDER FOR PREZ!!!!!

Go away. It must be hard to see your keyboard with John Schneider's sack in your face.
The Seahawks have killed it this week? They traded for a corner who has had one good season and receiver who has been a disappointment on multiple teams. Lol. You're delusional homie. And if the 49ers pick Juedy, Ruggs, or Lamb. their receivers are instantly better than the Seahawks. Instantly.
[ Edited by Black24Razor on Mar 25, 2020 at 3:30 PM ]
Don't know (nor care) who the sea chickens had hurt either game. We should have won both. They no longer matter. They aren't as good as we are. Their draft won't be as good as ours. Wagner and Wright are on the decline. Clowney may play one good game against us. Wilson Lockett and Metcalf are the few threats on offense. We will stop their running backs. The up and coming team are the Cardinals. And then, the same sorry a$$ rams
Good moves by the Seahawks:
Trading for Dunbar CB

Average to Below average moves
Signing Dorsett WR
Signing Irvin DE
Re-Signing Reed DT
Signing BJ Finney C/OG
Signing Shell OT
Signing Ogbuehi OT
Signing Warmack OG
[ Edited by m_brockalexander on Mar 25, 2020 at 6:35 PM ]
Originally posted by Snitch:
Originally posted by 9ers4eva:
Dorsett is. Dunbar is. Bruce Irving(area 51) and Reed were good pick ups. Aside from Warmack they signed a starting guard and center all within the past few days l. Schneider just knows how to stack

Dorsett isn't even a lock for their roster. Same with Warmack. Irvin hasn't been any good since he left Seattle. Dunbar can be solid but he isn't a difference maker.

Warnack sucks but Dorsett is a solid number 3 in their system he signed a one year deal

Dorsett has never had more than 33 receptions in a season. He'll make a few plays here or there but he won't make your offense better. Russill Wilson is the X-factor in that offense, nobody else.

New England, who is sooooooo deep at receiver, let Phillip Dorsett walk. However, because of the Russell Wilson factor, I can see Dorsett looking better than what he is.
  • LVJay
  • Veteran
#cawkSuckers #1-2s #CuckTurds #seaChickens #seaQuacks #Shehawks

Call em what you want, but we gotta start sweeping them. I hope Shanny / Lynch take that to heart and make it a high priority
  • LVJay
  • Veteran
Originally posted by m_brockalexander:
Good moves by the Seahawks:
Trading for Dunbar CB

Average to Below average moves
Signing Dorsett WR
Signing Irvin DE
Re-Signing Reed DT
Signing BJ Finney C/OG
Signing Shell OT
Signing Ogbuehi OT
Signing Warmack OG

Originally posted by NinerTy:
Don't know (nor care) who the sea chickens had hurt either game. We should have won both. They no longer matter. They aren't as good as we are. Their draft won't be as good as ours. Wagner and Wright are on the decline. Clowney may play one good game against us. Wilson Lockett and Metcalf are the few threats on offense. We will stop their running backs. The up and coming team are the Cardinals. And then, the same sorry a$$ rams

Those for sure

I'm definitely concerned about the Tards, we had a very hard time beating them twice with Kyler as a rookie and w/out the weapons...he has more weapons now / more on the way and one year in the system. We need faster DBs who can cover

• LVJay
  • Veteran
Originally posted by Sickaa:
Originally posted by LVJay:
Please. You aren't a 49er fan. Stop trying. LOL.

LOL it's a fking tryhard, bruh

Seahawks fans always in denial

LOL frikken #TOOLS

"Wobbleoppolo" "plow some seahawk ass fellas" "HYDER FOR PREZ" ....tryhard gonnna tryhard af
The Seahawks have killed it this week? They traded for a corner who has had one good season and receiver who has been a disappointment on multiple teams. Lol. You're delusional homie. And if the 49ers pick Juedy, Ruggs, or Lamb. their receivers are instantly better than the Seahawks. Instantly.

Better than DK and Lockett? I doubt it but they'll be better than what we had in Bourne and Pettis although Bourne is a solid number 4 receiver. We let a good chemistry guy go in Sanders though. Pissed me off
[ Edited by WestCoastO on Mar 26, 2020 at 4:51 AM ]
We need continuity like the Seahawks have in Schneider and Carroll and we'll get there eventually. I'd rather have playoffs every year then just once every 5 or 6 years. Who wouldn't? Let's be honest guys we've stunk it up under Ron Jeremy and Chip K. Now we got a great coach and GM so I'm excited for the future of the Niners baby.

RED N GOLD Till I'm dead n cold!!!!
[ Edited by WestCoastO on Mar 26, 2020 at 5:09 AM ]
Their GM just knows how to work it. Look at the Clowney situation. He called his bluff and Clowney turned down a King's ransom from Miami to ponder 13.5 mil with Seattle. That's why I say we throw our ass in the mix and shoot out an offer. He wants to play for a contender
We need continuity like the Seahawks have in Schneider and Carroll and we'll get there eventually. I'd rather have playoffs every year then just once every 5 or 6 years. Who wouldn't? Let's be honest guys we've stunk it up under Ron Jeremy and Chip K. Now we got a great coach and GM so I'm excited for the future of the Niners baby.

RED N GOLD Till I'm dead n cold!!!!

Derp!!!!
[ Edited by Snitch on Mar 26, 2020 at 7:39 AM ]
Share 49ersWebzone