Signing Dorsett WR
Signing Irvin DE
Re-Signing Reed DT
Signing BJ Finney C/OG
Signing Shell OT
Signing Ogbuehi OT
Signing Warmack OG

Originally posted by NinerTy:
Don't know (nor care) who the sea chickens had hurt either game. We should have won both. They no longer matter. They aren't as good as we are. Their draft won't be as good as ours. Wagner and Wright are on the decline. Clowney may play one good game against us. Wilson Lockett and Metcalf are the few threats on offense. We will stop their running backs. The up and coming team are the Cardinals. And then, the same sorry a$$ rams

Those for sure

I'm definitely concerned about the Tards, we had a very hard time beating them twice with Kyler as a rookie and w/out the weapons...he has more weapons now / more on the way and one year in the system. We need faster DBs who can cover
We had a hard time twice against AZ so you're saying the games against Seattle were both easy? 😂 ok 👌
Originally posted by WestCoastO:
Seattle hardly ever blows anyone out dating back to their LOB days. When you win a bunch of close games, attrition matters. Good teams win a bunch of close games.

This was the standard Seahawks fan talking point all last year, but it is simply factually untrue, both with regards to the Seahawks and with regards to the general claim.

Back in the LOB days in 2012, the best Seahawks team that ever existed went .500 in one score games, exactly as would be predicted.

That Seattle historically wins more than average by one score is a dumb meme you guys came up with during last year to try to convince yourself the team wasn't more lucky than good.
Originally posted by PopeyeJonesing:
Seattle hardly ever blows anyone out dating back to their LOB days. When you win a bunch of close games, attrition matters. Good teams win a bunch of close games.

This was the standard Seahawks fan talking point all last year, but it is simply factually untrue, both with regards to the Seahawks and with regards to the general claim.

Back in the LOB days in 2012, the best Seahawks team that ever existed went .500 in one score games, exactly as would be predicted.

That Seattle historically wins more than average by one score is a dumb meme you guys came up with during last year to try to convince yourself the team wasn't more lucky than good.
Yeah but they got a deadly O look https://seahawkswire.usatoday.com/2020/03/24/phillip-dorsett-signing-adds-even-more-speed-to-seahawks-wr-corps/?utm_source=facebook&utm_medium=cpc&utm_campaign=NFLdraftmaverickKaila
God you're not even good at being a troll.
Originally posted by Black24Razor:
The Seahawks have killed it this week? They traded for a corner who has had one good season and receiver who has been a disappointment on multiple teams. Lol. You're delusional homie. And if the 49ers pick Juedy, Ruggs, or Lamb. their receivers are instantly better than the Seahawks. Instantly.

Yeah that was totally uncalled for I've never heard a Seahawks fan or anyone call Jimmy Garoppolo that it seems like he wanted to though.
Go away. It must be hard to see your keyboard with John Schneider's sack in your face.

🤣 that was s as good one razor. I wonder if it's more of a teabagging versus potato sacking
Originally posted by elguapo:
Go away. It must be hard to see your keyboard with John Schneider's sack in your face.

🤣 that was s as good one razor. I wonder if it's more of a teabagging versus potato sacking

LOL

Yeah but they got a deadly O look https://seahawkswire.usatoday.com/2020/03/24/phillip-dorsett-signing-adds-even-more-speed-to-seahawks-wr-corps/?utm_source=facebook&utm_medium=cpc&utm_campaign=NFLdraftmaverickKaila

You are a pathetic little man aren't you.
Russell Wilson likes chick flicks more than Ciara.

You are a pathetic little man aren't you.
Jealousy and envy isn't the Niner way man. With what Schneider has acquired we'll be lucky to split next year without Buck or Sanders even though Hyder is a massive upgrade defensively

Hyder will release the kraken down Wilson's neck
Jealousy and envy isn't the Niner way man. With what Schneider has acquired we'll be lucky to split next year without Buck or Sanders even though Hyder is a massive upgrade defensively

I'm just wondering what you think Schneider has acquired that's good? A corner that had one good year that's often injured? That's it. A first round bust of a receiver that couldn't do good with luck or Tom Brady? 4 bad O lineman that are sub par starters if that?

At this point you can't be serious or you just don't know football. Sorry but you have to be sarcastic . They lost two of their defensive lineman and you think the GM has done a good job? I guess Trent Balke was awesome as well because he had one or two good years in there.

And by the way I doubt we will be playing Seattle with a ton of back ups this year even though we whip their ass two years ago and last year we were kicking their ass around as well and should've won both games handedly. But then again that's why I asked if you even saw the games because we had so many back ups in.
[ Edited by elguapo on Mar 26, 2020 at 1:19 PM ]

Stop. Please. You're just embarrassing yourself. If you're a seahawk fan, fine. Why pretend to be a Niner fan? It's stupid, dude. We see right through you.
I'm just wondering what you think Schneider has acquired that's good? A corner that had one good year that's often injured? That's it. A first round bust of a receiver that couldn't do good with luck or Tom Brady? 4 bad O lineman that are sub par starters if that?

At this point you can't be serious or you just don't know football. Sorry but you have to be sarcastic . They lost two of their defensive lineman and you think the GM has done a good job? I guess Trent Balke was awesome as well because he had one or two good years in there.

And by the way I doubt we will be playing Seattle with a ton of back ups this year even though we whip their ass two years ago and last year we were kicking their ass around as well and should've won both games handedly. But then again that's why I asked if you even saw the games because we had so many back ups in.

Silly Seahawk fan. But, but, but ... I bleed red and gold...this fool has licked one too may door knobs.
[ Edited by Black24Razor on Mar 26, 2020 at 1:39 PM ]

Stop. Please. You're just embarrassing yourself. If you're a seahawk fan, fine. Why pretend to be a Niner fan? It's stupid, dude. We see right through you.

his previous handle was BriRichardson. Mods already banned him once. Not sure why he's not banned again. He was in the Clowney thread calling him a top 3 TOP DL in the NFL lol.
[ Edited by TheGore49er on Mar 26, 2020 at 1:42 PM ]
Share 49ersWebzone