There are 279 users in the forums

Seattle Seahawks thread

Shop 49ers game tickets
  • Morgy
  • Hey bud, what’s your problem?
Originally posted by Snitch:
Originally posted by JTB1974:
Originally posted by WestCoastO:
Look at the end of the day Seattle has an edge offensively there's no denying that. Defensively it's a toss up

Niners scored 74 more points than the Seahawks last season and gave up 88 fewer.

Seahawks fans are retarded.

^ this x 100.
[ Edited by Morgan49 on Mar 28, 2020 at 7:47 AM ]
Originally posted by Morgan49:
Originally posted by Snitch:
Originally posted by JTB1974:
Look at the end of the day Seattle has an edge offensively there's no denying that. Defensively it's a toss up

Niners scored 74 more points than the Seahawks last season and gave up 88 fewer.

Seahawks fans are retarded.

^ this x 100

• LVJay
  • Veteran
she bant.... or just warnt
Sorry about the rude comments earlier regarding nutt sacks and what not guys. Can we just talk football please. Thanks
Sorry about the rude comments earlier regarding nutt sacks and what not guys. Can we just talk football please. Thanks

Great chance the 9ers finally sweep the Seahawks this year.

A lot of the 49er younger talent finally entering their prime. Should make much more improvement with that alone than the Seahawks.
Originally posted by Stanley:

A lot of the 49er younger talent finally entering their prime. Should make much more improvement with that alone than the Seahawks.

As long as stigmata doesn't set in and cause half our team to be injured like last year we should beat them both games
Originally posted by elguapo:

Offensively they might because of Russell Wilson but their line really sucks. However defensively it's not even close. What are you talking about?

At this point I know you're just saying this stuff to get a rise out of people. No sane person would say it's a tossup between the defenses. It is a joke for you to say that. I guess Nick Mullins is just as good as Russell Wilson then.

Elguapo, what a stirrer this guy is, LOL.....

Edge offensively?

Maybe their downfield passing game they have an edge. But as someone who has followed their annoying .NUT forum and Seahawk games, the constant criticism is that they've never had a truly fluid offense. Just Wilson making deep throws to Lockett, Metcalf that tends to work itself out.

But even the biggest .NUT homer knows their offense is at best just ground and pound with Wilson making a few throws. Meanwhile the 49er offense under Shanahan has been far better schematically without the same talent levels.

I literally didn't even notice the "defensively it's a toss up". Some things you wouldn't notice because you only tend to pick up worthwhile comments.

This guy probably rewatched the MNF game and assumed because it was a slugfest the defenses were on equal ground. And then the fact that we won the division by millimeters probably makes it a "toss up".

Originally posted by Stanley:

Hopefully WestCoastO is ok with his team going 0-2 against the Niners this year.

Ok... so just admit you're a Seahawks fan and talk football, otherwise, Goodbye .
oh i get it now i get it. he was duped by this and has had ants in his pants anger ever since rofl:

• LVJay
  • Veteran
earlier regarding nutt sacks... Can we just talk ball please. Thanks

ok buddy, play ball partna, play ball

I actually can easily see a sweep of Seattle baring injuries. Plus everyone's take on Dunbar is too high of praise https://www.google.com/amp/s/www.seattletimes.com/sports/seahawks/former-uw-standout-on-new-seahawk-quinton-dunbar-what-you-are-getting-is-a-young-richard-sherman/%3famp=1
I actually can easily see a sweep of Seattle baring injuries. Plus everyone's take on Dunbar is too high of praise https://www.google.com/amp/s/www.seattletimes.com/sports/seahawks/former-uw-standout-on-new-seahawk-quinton-dunbar-what-you-are-getting-is-a-young-richard-sherman/%3famp=1

Are you a seahawk fan or not? It's a pretty simple question to answer. I am a 49er fan and would never pretend to be a fan of another team just to stir things up on a message board. So, what are you?
Originally posted by JTsBiggestFan:
Originally posted by elguapo:

Offensively they might because of Russell Wilson but their line really sucks. However defensively it's not even close. What are you talking about?

At this point I know you're just saying this stuff to get a rise out of people. No sane person would say it's a tossup between the defenses. It is a joke for you to say that. I guess Nick Mullins is just as good as Russell Wilson then.

Elguapo, what a stirrer this guy is, LOL.....

Edge offensively?

Maybe their downfield passing game they have an edge. But as someone who has followed their annoying .NUT forum and Seahawk games, the constant criticism is that they've never had a truly fluid offense. Just Wilson making deep throws to Lockett, Metcalf that tends to work itself out.

But even the biggest .NUT homer knows their offense is at best just ground and pound with Wilson making a few throws. Meanwhile the 49er offense under Shanahan has been far better schematically without the same talent levels.

I literally didn't even notice the "defensively it's a toss up". Some things you wouldn't notice because you only tend to pick up worthwhile comments.

This guy probably rewatched the MNF game and assumed because it was a slugfest the defenses were on equal ground. And then the fact that we won the division by millimeters probably makes it a "toss up".

So true as always you are right on. The nerve of some of these people. I don't mean to rag but that's got to be some of the most shortsighted, ignorant postings I have ever seen. Like you said they have better receivers and for now a better quarterback. But come on really? The defense statement I took as a joke because nobody would say that even if they were a Seattle Seahawks fan.

Have you been brother and where are you at? I hope you're staying safe and taking care of yourself we need every good Niner fan up and running when the season starts. As Jerry Springer would say take care of yourselves, and each other
Originally posted by Black24Razor:

Are you a seahawk fan or not? It's a pretty simple question to answer. I am a 49er fan and would never pretend to be a fan of another team just to stir things up on a message board. So, what are you?

This is the point. The mods are happy to welcome supporters of other teams as long as they obey the rules. But posters who pretend to be 49ers fans when they aren't are only here to make mischief and are generally banned without warnings when a mod is reasonably confident that they are trolling.

So
Share 49ersWebzone