LISTEN: Are The 49ers Showing Their Hand? →

There are 248 users in the forums

Josh Sitton

Shop 49ers game tickets
  • Koldo
  • Veteran
Should the 49ers sign Josh Sitton? He could play LG, Beadles moves to backup C and Garnett gets time to gain more strength and adapt to NFL speed.
Originally posted by Koldo:
Should the 49ers sign Josh Sitton? He could play LG, Beadles moves to backup C and Garnett gets time to gain more strength and adapt to NFL speed.

Nah the 49ers have 4 guys who can play guard right now, no need to add more.
Like I said in the free agency thread. Sitton even at 30 is one of the best guards in the NFL and very durable as well. If it wasn't for our new found depth inside with Anthony Davis' move inside than I'd be all over this move. However with what the team gave up to get Garnett, I believe they want to get him on the field as soon as possible.
No
I don't understand what the Packers are doing. They cut Sitton and now it is being reported that they are going to be working out Blake Muir of all people at guard. Is someone in their front office mad at Aaron Rodgers?
He must of pissed in Ted Thompson's cheerios or something. The Packers should be a contender...hard to believe they would cut a top flight guard like that.
bump

Bears declining his option per twitter world
Any of Norwell, Kline or Sitton and I'm happy..
Originally posted by jersey49er:
Any of Norwell, Kline or Sitton and I'm happy..

how does sitton fit in shanny offense?

Who called it

Bring him in

2 yrs $15 million...do it
Bring him and norwell in.
Originally posted by NYniner85:

Who called it

Bring him in

Would be a great add
intriguing option
Originally posted by Dillesq:
Bring him and norwell in.

.0000001 chance of Norwell coming here an I completely fine with it.
[ Edited by NYniner85 on Feb 20, 2018 at 2:44 PM ]
Share 49ersWebzone