There are 144 users in the forums

OL Trenton Brown, Future Hall Of Fame Right Tackle

Shop 49ers game tickets
Originally posted by Phoenix49ers:
Originally posted by CharlieSheen:
He'd have have 3 SB rings in his first 3 years of coaching in the NFL if the refs didn't mess up. Trying to act like he's not a good coach is foolish.

The refs made the 49ers come out flat in the SB and get blown off the field in the first half? I learn something new here all the time.

pretty sure the refs didn't make kyle williams fumble and hit the football with his goddamn knee.

that s**t still stings
Originally posted by VaBeachNiner:
So Brown wins a SB ring, gets paid, and is still bitter at the 49ers?

Fickle!

I mean, its like if your ex let you go and you become 38 billion dollars richer and win the trophy that they so wanted again... wouldn't you rub it in a little or something? I get him, I would've done the same lol

Eli Harold getting one over on the future hall of famer , sacking his qb.
Originally posted by gold49digger:
Originally posted by Phoenix49ers:
Originally posted by CharlieSheen:
He'd have have 3 SB rings in his first 3 years of coaching in the NFL if the refs didn't mess up. Trying to act like he's not a good coach is foolish.

The refs made the 49ers come out flat in the SB and get blown off the field in the first half? I learn something new here all the time.

pretty sure the refs didn't make kyle williams fumble and hit the football with his goddamn knee.

that s**t still stings

Ugh. Gross.

He cost the sun devils against UofA in his last territorial cup, and when the niners drafted him I hoped he would redeem himself. Sure didn't.
Hall of Fame??

TMaybe the McDonald's Hall of Fame.
Originally posted by LasVegasWally:
Hall of Fame??

TMaybe the McDonald's Hall of Fame.

can't believe this guy got a ring as soon as he stepped off. smh
  • Hopper
  • Veteran
Gruden said Kolton Miller is beginning the offseason programs at Left Tackle and Brown at Right Tackle.
big cat can't even get the LT spot from Kolton Miller
Originally posted by Hopper:
Gruden said Kolton Miller is beginning the offseason programs at Left Tackle and Brown at Right Tackle.

Lmao idiots
Originally posted by Waterbear:

Lmao idiots

Actually I take it back. I bet you they are doing this because Miller plays across the right tackle.

Originally posted by NYniner85:
big cat can't even get the LT spot from Kolton Miller

Do they not know this is the GOAT HOFer??!
Originally posted by TonyStarks:

Eli Harold getting one over on the future hall of famer , sacking his qb.

Yes... because I'm sure the Raiders didn't see this play before deciding to give him all that money.

Yall keep hating...Dude won a SuperBowl..and got paid like crazy... after a few years of fans telling him he ain't s**t hahahaha....calling him fat...or lazy hahaha..

at the highest level of competition, he did it. What have yall done?

Lmao idiots

Actually I take it back. I bet you they are doing this because Miller plays across the right tackle.

Yes... and they also have to deal with them boys in San Di....LA. Ingraham and Bosa.

And of course Frank Clark is in KC now..and I'm sure they would move him around looking for a match up.
[ Edited by Afrikan on May 3, 2019 at 4:02 PM ]
  • FaTaL
  • Veteran
Originally posted by Afrikan:
Yes... and they also have to deal with them boys in San Di....LA. Ingraham and Bosa.

And of course Frank Clark is in KC now..and I'm sure they would move him around looking for a match up.

That's why hes getting paid the big bucks
Originally posted by FaTaL:
Originally posted by Afrikan:

That's why hes getting paid the big bucks

Trent Brown is going to earn every dime. I spoke about this before. Good luck to him. Chubb/Miller, Bosa/Ingram, Clark. Trent Brown may finally earn that elusive Pro Bowl/All-Pro nod if he can handle those guys regularly.
Share 49ersWebzone