LISTEN: Are The 49ers Showing Their Hand? →

There are 230 users in the forums

KC: steal of the offseason?

Shop 49ers game tickets
Originally posted by ChazBoner:
Originally posted by Janitor:
Originally posted by KegBert:
Originally posted by Jakemall:
I still think the 9ers traded the wrong QB.

With that said, go niners!!! Let's beat Carolina.

Kap has three times as many playoff wins

YA BUT REMEMBER THAT ONE TIME............

lulz
Originally posted by BrianGO:
It's so much nicer to argue about a quarterback who almost loses playoff games, rather than arguing about a quarterback who almost wins them.

Team sport...

Name the play off game that was lost because of Alex. You can't.

I can name one of Kaep.
It's so much nicer to argue about a quarterback who almost loses playoff games, rather than arguing about a quarterback who almost wins them.

Team sport...

I can name one of Kaep.

lol the superbowl? you're lying to yourself if you think we didn't lose that game because of a mixture of 1st half woes, defense, playcalling, referees and also a few of kaep's mistakes.
Originally posted by susweel:
I still think the 9ers traded the wrong QB.

With that said, go niners!!! Let's beat Carolina.

Maybe you can call Alex and see if you guys can watch the playoffs together. Lol

Originally posted by niner4life21:

Team sport...

I can name one of Kaep.

lol the superbowl? you're lying to yourself if you think we didn't lose that game because of a mixture of 1st half woes, defense, playcalling, referees and also a few of kaep's mistakes.

first he says its a team sport then goes on to blame Kap

Team sport...

I can name one of Kaep.

Alex played a heck of a game. Maybe the best of his career. And because of his efforts, he almost won the game.
Originally posted by sincalfaithful:

But there were plays that would have been game changing if Kap didn't screw up...and they were 100% on him.

Can't really say that about Alex's mistakes in play-off games.

You obviously didn't watch Alex play in Indy. Or we wouldn't be having this conversation. He looked, in that game, as good as any QB has ever looked.
  • susweel
  • Hall of Nepal

But there were plays that would have been game changing if Kap didn't screw up...and they were 100% on him.

You obviously didn't watch Alex play in Indy. Or we wouldn't be having this conversation. He looked, in that game, as good as any QB has ever looked.

That over throw had no impact right ?

Like the intentional grounding that took his team out of FG range?
Originally posted by susweel:
That over throw had no impact right ?

Like the intentional grounding that took his team out of FG range?

You both forgot the fumble.

The over throw was partly on the hb..he slowed down a bit... Alex took the blame saying that there was no excuse but he over threw it because he was used to throwing that pass to Charles.

Intentional grounding didn't make much of a difference. He would have lost about 6 or 7 yards anyway taking the sack.

Aren't you people tired of arguing about Smith? Nothing new being said. Move on.
  • vaden
  • Veteran
Michael David Smith ‏@MichaelDavSmith 15h

Alex Smith is the only player in NFL history with 350 pass yards, 50 rush yards, 4 TD, 0 INT in any game, regular season or playoffs.

Originally posted by vaden:
Michael David Smith ‏@MichaelDavSmith 15h

Alex Smith is the only player in NFL history with 350 pass yards, 50 rush yards, 4 TD, 0 INT in any game, regular season or playoffs.

and a loss
  • vaden
  • Veteran
It's sad that we Niner fans can't just credit one of our former QBs on a great performance, but instead many here would rather gloat about his team's loss and discount his effort in any way possible, even beyond reason and common sense.

I'm done wasting my time on Alex haters.
[ Edited by vaden on Jan 6, 2014 at 1:23 AM ]
Originally posted by vaden:
It's sad that we Niner fans can't just credit one of our former QBs on a great performance, but instead many here would rather gloat about his team's loss and discount his effort in any way possible, even beyond reason and common sense.

I'm done wasting my time on Alex haters.

chill out dude lol. i was just joking and trying to beat someone else to saying that lol. ive been one of alex's biggest supporters since we drafted him but the fact is that even with that awesome performance he gets a loss. his defense s**t the bed big time. sucks for him but thats how it turned out. his future is gonna be real bright with andy reid, finally has a coach who puts him in the right offense
Share 49ersWebzone