LISTEN: Final 49ers 7-Round Mock Draft With Steph Sanchez →

There are 293 users in the forums

KC: steal of the offseason?

Shop 49ers game tickets
  • Jiks
Originally posted by KegBert:
Originally posted by Afrikan:
The best kind of trade is when both sides win. You don't want to trick teams and laugh to the bank.

We'll be working with the Chiefs more often as the years go on imo.

I'm all for it if they work out like the Alex trade, I could do without the bust swaps though.
Still a smart move by both teams IMO. Dumping off waste for for "possible" potential. Hell, look at AJ, he's had a earth shattering year with 5 catches.
LOL. I remember guys were saying we would be lucky to get a 4th. In the end it was a good deal for both teams because everyone knew ultimately we would likely release him.
The best kind of trade is when both sides win. You don't want to trick teams and laugh to the bank.

This. All the more likely we will be trade partners in the future.
Originally posted by IdahoNiner:
LOL. I remember guys were saying we would be lucky to get a 4th. In the end it was a good deal for both teams because everyone knew ultimately we would likely release him.

Two 2nd's for him was pretty good. Still he exceeded expectations IMO and had probably his best year and proved it wasn't just San Francisco's talent around him doing it. Alex is a pretty good QB. Not great sure. But there are far worse QB's in the NFL than him. He certainly helped improve the Chiefs this year.
Originally posted by SanDiego49er:
Originally posted by IdahoNiner:

Two 2nd's for him was pretty good. Still he exceeded expectations IMO and had probably his best year and proved it wasn't just San Francisco's talent around him doing it. Alex is a pretty good QB. Not great sure. But there are far worse QB's in the NFL than him. He certainly helped improve the Chiefs this year.

Certainly agree. Cheifs fans sure had a change of heart on the trade quickly. LOL i remember their lust for geno.
[ Edited by IdahoNiner on Dec 29, 2013 at 11:27 PM ]
Originally posted by JiksJuicy:
Originally posted by KegBert:

I'm all for it if they work out like the Alex trade, I could do without the bust swaps though.
Still a smart move by both teams IMO. Dumping off waste for for "possible" potential. Hell, look at AJ, he's had a earth shattering year with 5 catches.

Yeah but A Jenkins has a chance to be on the roster next year. Baldwin has been deadman walking for several weeks now......
  • Cjez
  • Hall of Fame
1 and done. guaranteed.
good read http://www.ninersnation.com/2014/1/2/5262262/what-couldve-been-how-the-49ers-castaways-fared-in-2013
[ Edited by 16to87 on Jan 2, 2014 at 3:46 PM ]
divisional round
Baldwin is the Invisible man.

Originally posted by ChazBoner:
1 and done. guaranteed.

1 and done. guaranteed.

And if they would have won? what would you have guaranteed as collateral? just wondering......
Originally posted by sanjo49er:
1 and done. guaranteed.

And if they would have won? what would you have guaranteed as collateral? just wondering......

Doesn't matter. That's how ironclad the prediction was
I still think the 9ers traded the wrong QB.

With that said, go niners!!! Let's beat Carolina.
Share 49ersWebzone