49ers looking at Josh Cribbs?

Shop 49ers game tickets
Originally posted by YuNGaCE:
Originally posted by PTulini:
Originally posted by valrod33:
Originally posted by 49erfeeeever808:
Originally posted by SybErkRimInAL:
Originally posted by 49erfeeeever808:
WE SHOULD LET HIM KEEP THE SAME NUMBER!!!!!!!

please explain. I dont get it cuz I dont know what number he is and I'm too lazy to google. Lunch coma. sorry.

no we should not let him keep his same number

He could wear #17 or #18. (Zeigler or Spurlock)

well first of all, IF he were actually traded here....... he should wear #11 because that's a cool # and i've never seen a 9ers receiver pick it

So first Smith gets punked for his job twice and now his number what's next Sopoaga stealing his lady?
Josh Cribbs not being traded, either.

http://twitter.com/Adam_Schefter

They can look all they damn well want.

How does he look? He's staying with the Browns.
[ Edited by SanDiego49er on Jan 6, 2010 at 6:01 PM ]
His stock just went up a little more after returning another kickoff for a TD today, he won't be a Niner this year so no point in hoping.
Josh Cribbs in the middle of season like he could have? he is tearing it up and could have been the answer to punt/kick return problems. i honestly think with him in the lineup we could have made the playoffs. how many games have we lost by less than a touchdown.

Correct me if im wrong, but isnt he a free agent? if he is and we dont pick him up, i will be EXTREMLY pisssed
cause he is scott McClueless.
Doubt the Browns and Holmgren will let him get away
you mean just like he didn't trade for Cutler and Cassel?

-9fA
  • Veteran
Originally posted by PRIMETIME21:

• susweel
  • Hall of Nepal
Originally posted by PRIMETIME21:

this
Originally posted by 9erfanAUS:

-9fA

if you ask me, im glad he didnt trade for them...could you imigane cutler in a niner uniform? he would be throwing 4 picks a game and cassel, what has he done lately
madden is the bane of modern football. Now everyone thinks they're a GM who can "just trade" for anyone they want, like it's really that simple....
Originally posted by Daniel2778:

-9fA

if you ask me, im glad he didnt trade for them...could you imigane cutler in a niner uniform? he would be throwing 4 picks a game and cassel, what has he done lately

Agreed. But IIRC, there was a lot of uproar that McCloughan wasn't wheeling and dealing and getting these players.

The answer to your question is that it would most likely cost us a high draft pick(s) when a PR/KR can be found instead in the 4th round. As you can see, we need those picks ourselves.

Another answer to your question is that he simply wasn't on the trade block.

-9fA
Originally posted by Daniel2778:

-9fA

Agreed. But IIRC, there was a lot of uproar that McCloughan wasn't wheeling and dealing and getting these players.

The answer to your question is that it would most likely cost us a high draft pick(s) when a PR/KR can be found instead in the 4th round. As you can see, we need those picks ourselves.

Another answer to your question is that he simply wasn't on the trade block.

-9fA

i cant see any 4th rounder doing what cribbs has been doing and please lets not forget the peope we have chosen with our 3rd and 4th round picks, other than gore, it has been horrible
Share 49ersWebzone