LISTEN: Are The 49ers Showing Their Hand? →

There are 288 users in the forums

49ers looking at Josh Cribbs?

Shop 49ers game tickets
Originally posted by teeohh:
is he a pro bowler?

he's been in at least one.
Vernon Davis & Josh Cribbs played Pop Warner football together in D.C, whatever that's worth.
Originally posted by LA9erFan:
Vernon Davis & Josh Cribbs played Pop Warner football together in D.C, whatever that's worth.

championship
  • TJA85
  • Veteran

They both have dreads too.
  • Chief
  • Veteran
Originally posted by SybErkRimInAL:

championship

word
Originally posted by TJA85:

they are also both black
Originally posted by valrod33:

they are also both black

they are also both football players

they are also both black

black football players
we really need to try to get this guy. im tired of not having any quality punt/kick returners
Originally posted by FredFlintstone:
we really need to try to get this guy. im tired of not having any quality punt/kick returners

we had one up until last week

Originally posted by FredFlintstone:

we had one up until last week

I'm still confused on why we kept Spurlock over Rossum...very stupid move

they are also both black

They both have tattoos.
I would LOVE to see our 49ers trade for Josh Cribbs, but we also have to consider the future. How would we be able to afford Cribbs, (who is seeking an extension) Patrick Willis, (also NEEDS a new deal) Vernon Davis, (who finally appears to be coming together as a playmaker) and a draft class which features 2 first round picks? I'd be skeptical.

Bring him in! A draft pick (3rd round or lower) and one of our backups WR's (Battle, Spurlock, or Jason Hill) would be fine with me. This guy is special and the Niners would be lucky to have him.
Originally posted by PTulini:
I would LOVE to see our 49ers trade for Josh Cribbs, but we also have to consider the future. How would we be able to afford Cribbs, (who is seeking an extension) Patrick Willis, (also NEEDS a new deal) Vernon Davis, (who finally appears to be coming together as a playmaker) and a draft class which features 2 first round picks? I'd be skeptical.

Leave that to the front office to worry about. Other teams seem to have no problem paying to keep players around.
Share 49ersWebzone