LISTEN: Final 49ers 7-Round Mock Draft With Steph Sanchez →

There are 212 users in the forums

49ers looking at Josh Cribbs?

Shop 49ers game tickets
49ers looking at Cribbs in Cleveland
why can't we go after a top notch o-lineman instead?
Originally posted by E-49er:

Name a few that are or even could be on the trading block....
Originally posted by PA9erFaithful:

Name a few that are or even could be on the trading block....

Well... supposedly we can find good guards anywhere according to Scotty ( hate that comment by him). I'm not that much in the know about whio is and is not available so i dunno.

we very well may be, for all we know.

But if we could land Cribbs, that would really help the team as well. He's one of the most dangerous players in the league.

Unfortunately, it doesn't sound like Cleveland has any interest in dumping him.
Field positioning is key for a team who has issues moving the ball regularly. If we cant get a pass rusher (Peppers could have a Fred Dean type influence on this defense) Cribbs has got to be next in line.
zomg please do it!!!!!! I've watched them play a little and he sometimes runs their version of the wildcat and is more effective than their offense lol.

I want him, DO IT DO IT DO IT! and then we cut spurlock!!!!!!!!!

i'm gonna get my hopes up for a fail
Originally posted by HessianDud:

But if we could land Cribbs, that would really help the team as well. He's one of the most dangerous players in the league.

I like Cribbs he runs angry when he returns punts. But like you sauid I don't think he is going anywhere.
Originally posted by HessianDud:

I like Cribbs he runs angry when he returns punts. But like you sauid I don't think he is going anywhere.

I'm glad that we're at least inquiring about him. Shows that the powers-that-be are, in fact, aware of how game-changing players can, you know, change games.
I would approve.

If Cribbs is traded I think the Browns fans may burn down the teams headquarters.
Originally posted by Thorhawk:
I would approve.
My friend said Miami is 1 of 4 teams interested
Pull the trigger Scotty!
I wonder what kind of compensation would change their minds? They'd probably want at least a 2nd, which would be well worth it, but would they want a 1st? Would that be worth it from our standpoint?
Share 49ersWebzone