TE Darrell Strong
OL Mark Wilson
DT Ryan Boschetti
QB Jeff Garcia
LB Morlon Greenwood
CB Justin Miller
DT Terdell Sands
T Seth Wand

I'm surprised at Jeff Garcia being cut, but kind of not. I imagine the Radiers want a rocket-arm QB.
Originally posted by TheChozen:
Call me crazy but I'm making a prediction here.

"With the 1st pick in the 2010 draft, the Oakland Raiders select..."

......... someone who can run very fast!
  • evil
  • Veteran
Originally posted by English:
Originally posted by TheChozen:
Call me crazy but I'm making a prediction here.

"With the 1st pick in the 2010 draft, the Oakland Raiders select..."

......... someone who can run very fast!

Actually IMO if they had the #1 pick next year they'd look at

Ndamukong Suh DT
Gerald McCoy DT
Trent Williams OT
Russell Okung OT

Sure Taylor Mays & Eric Berry would be intriguing but I'd bet Uncle Al addresses the trenches.

[ Edited by KRS-1 on Sep 7, 2009 at 11:10:28 ]
Originally posted by Thizz415:
Terrell Sands got cut. lol. Didn't they give him like a 50 million dollar contract a year ago.

That was to Tommy Kelly
0-1
Originally posted by King49er:
0-1

• jrg
  • Veteran
WTF??? Coming into tonight's game, the Raiders have lost their last 4 Monday Night games by a combined score of 173-41.

I guess that makes it 197-61 after tonight.
When the Raiders scored their TD with about two and a half minutes left to go, I just new the Bolts would go down there and score a TD on them and win the game. I feel for the Raiders team (not Al Davis), but I can't say that I feel sorry for their fans. On a side note, Seymour hit the deck running tonight. If they can sign him to a long contract, then he looks like he's going to be a great pickup for them.

Originally posted by jrg:
Originally posted by chimp914:
0-1

they actually looked really good against a good team. murphy is a player, seymour made their dl a lot better too. their pass rush looked nasty and they have 3 good running backs.
RAIIIIII*choke, choke, choke*DDDDEERRSS!!!

Originally posted by fzrdave:
When the Raiders scored their TD with about two and a half minutes left to go, I just new the Bolts would go down there and score a TD on them and win the game. I feel for the Raiders team (not Al Davis), but I can't say that I feel sorry for their fans. On a side note, Seymour hit the deck running tonight. If they can sign him to a long contract, then he looks like he's going to be a great pickup for them.

I also knew that SD would come right down and score. It was like watching our defense under Nolan. They just sat back, behind the 1st down line and waited for the play to come to them. Often resulting in the player breaking past the line for a bigger gain than they wanted. Boom, boom, boom, and all of the sudden they weren't just trying for a tying FG, they were on the doorstep and ready to punch it in.

And I don't think there is any way of resigning Seymour, unless they throw such stupid money at him that there is noway he'll decline. Something comparable to what Zito got from the SF Giants. Once he gets a few more tastes of the futility of that franchise, he'll have one foot out the door by midseason.
Originally posted by WillistheWall:
Originally posted by chimp914:
0-1

they actually looked really good against a good team. murphy is a player, seymour made their dl a lot better too. their pass rush looked nasty and they have 3 good running backs.

Whats you point BJ?
Share 49ersWebzone