There are 228 users in the forums

The Official Las Vegas Raiders Thread

Shop 49ers game tickets
Hey there running game is pretty damn good and there dline is way better then ours 4sure! There QB is trash tho
Originally posted by btthepunk:
The Raiders got robbed on that touchdown catch.

Yup! And I was LOL the moment the call was reversed! It's karma.
Raiders looked far better than I expected.

Damn.
Originally posted by NineFourNiner:

Damn.

its week one, dont worry there suckiness will emerge
Originally posted by NineFourNiner:

Damn.

meh.... every team has their off day.

oh and......

Murphy > DHB

....(my way of cheering myself up over crabtree)
  • NickV
  • Veteran
Originally posted by fzrdave:
When the Raiders scored their TD with about two and a half minutes left to go, I just new the Bolts would go down there and score a TD on them and win the game. I feel for the Raiders team (not Al Davis), but I can't say that I feel sorry for their fans. On a side note, Seymour hit the deck running tonight. If they can sign him to a long contract, then he looks like he's going to be a great pickup for them.

yes and yes.
  • kw49
  • Veteran
Originally posted by King49er:

they sure did, it was great

The ref's should never decide the outcome of a game, especially on a bad call. Whether its the niners, raiders, or anyone else.

there was no doubt that it was a TD, I watched it with the Raider fan and said as they ref was "under the hood" that "he caught that,but because it's the Raiders, they won't give it to him"

you should of seen the look on his face when the ref came back and gave his BS call..lol

I guess I'm the only one who thought they got the call right. The rule is when you go to the ground while making a catch, you have to maintain possession all the way to the ground. As soon as the ball moved when it hit the ground, it was an incomplete pass. In the angle they showed later in the game, you can see the ball actually came all the way out.
Originally posted by kw49:

The ref's should never decide the outcome of a game, especially on a bad call. Whether its the niners, raiders, or anyone else.

there was no doubt that it was a TD, I watched it with the Raider fan and said as they ref was "under the hood" that "he caught that,but because it's the Raiders, they won't give it to him"

you should of seen the look on his face when the ref came back and gave his BS call..lol

I guess I'm the only one who thought they got the call right. The rule is when you go to the ground while making a catch, you have to maintain possession all the way to the ground. As soon as the ball moved when it hit the ground, it was an incomplete pass. In the angle they showed later in the game, you can see the ball actually came all the way out.

JaMarcus is starting to remind me of Alex Smith, the style of play is much different. But the organization has so much invested and riding on him. Some Raider fans are starting to get impatient. I can't say I don't blame them. This his 4th year?
  • Shifty
  • Veteran
Originally posted by SolRebe1:

JaMarcus is starting to remind me of Alex Smith, the style of play is much different. But the organization has so much invested and riding on him. Some Raider fans are starting to get impatient. I can't say I don't blame them. This his 4th year?

3rd year but remember he held out the majority of his rookie year so you can almost call this his 2nd year.

And yes, got free tickets for the game last night and all the crazy drunk ass Raider fans were wanting him to be benched. Russell stinks
Originally posted by Kalen49ers:
Originally posted by SolRebe1:

3rd year but remember he held out the majority of his rookie year so you can almost call this his 2nd year.

And yes, got free tickets for the game last night and all the crazy drunk ass Raider fans were wanting him to be benched. Russell stinks
I know Russell sucks he makes Alex Smith look like peyton Manning. At least A. Smith is improving on his second year and on his third year thats when it started to go downhill when he got injured. Jamarcus is inaccurate as f#ck. How open can a receiver has to be in order for him to get it on the right place.

i was talking to a coworker who is a gayder fan and i agreed that regardless of whether or not that was a TD.. you know damn well if it was tom brady and the patriots in that situation.. they would have called that 6.. hahaha

i'm glad they lost.. but in reality they deserved to win that game.. they were playing straight up smashmouth in the 1st half.. looked good on D.. and pretty much outplayed SD until the end.. i was pretty shocked

but am i surprised they found a way to lose? not at all lol
Originally posted by bayarealuv:
i was talking to a coworker who is a gayder fan and i agreed that regardless of whether or not that was a TD.. you know damn well if it was tom brady and the patriots in that situation.. they would have called that 6.. hahaha

i'm glad they lost.. but in reality they deserved to win that game.. they were playing straight up smashmouth in the 1st half.. looked good on D.. and pretty much outplayed SD until the end.. i was pretty shocked

but am i surprised they found a way to lose? not at all lol

C'mon luv -- show some Bay Area teams a little more love than that. The TD catch that was not called a TD catch -- by the rule -- it wasn't a catch. Would the refs have given that catch to the opposing team (da Bolts)? Of course they would have.

But this is the Raiders. And they're not going to get these breaks until they demonstrate that they can win on a consistent basis.

JaMarcus had a TERRIBLE game last night -- but I'm not throwing in the towel on this kid. The comparisons to Alex Smith are way off base. JaMarcus CAN hit the broad side of a barn. Alex can't.

Sure -- he missed a lot of his throws last night. But I'm going to say those were opening game jitters. Dude was amped. This is his year. He knows it all too well. He either produces -- or Big Al backs over his carcas with the Madden Cruiser.

The Raiders look like they can be a good team. How many of you really want to see another year of losing, crappy football on both sides of the Bay? Really?

Can't go there. I'm like Mike. I want winners. I want winners on both sides of the Bay. In a head-to-head matchup I'll always root for my Niners -- but I like to see the Silver and Black kick a$$ every once in awhile.
F*ck the Chokeland Raiders
Originally posted by 49erWill:
that team would have won last night if they had Garcia behind center IMO

in a blowout.
while discussing that overturned TD, why can't Raider fans understand that rules that define a fumble are COMPLETELY different from the rules that define an incomplete pass?

........people trying to use fumbles in other games to argue that the TD shouldn't have been overturned.
Share 49ersWebzone