LISTEN: Are The 49ers Showing Their Hand? →

There are 236 users in the forums

WITH THE 12TH PICK OF THE 2021 DRAFT...

Originally posted by PuckFarag10:
There aren't many other teams that have been as injured as ours. I get it, you don't like what I have to say or how I say it. I apologize, but QB play is a big problem for us imo. If we want to be a force long term we need a QB, if it calls for us trading up is that so bad?

It depends on who we get. I remain unconvinced that we need a starting qb, although undoubtedly we need better depth there.
Originally posted by English:
It depends on who we get. I remain unconvinced that we need a starting qb, although undoubtedly we need better depth there.

Agree to disagree then.
Say goodbye to a top 10 pick
Sure hope Jimmy G is the long term answer at QB
  • jimrat
  • Veteran
Originally posted by GNS1310:

Need to trade back and get as many picks as possible and build up that Oline
Originally posted by jimrat:

Need to trade back and get as many picks as possible and build up that Oline

I love this team, but goodness gracious they can't make up their minds lol. We need competent QB play more than anything imo. I'm stuck watching the Chiefs game cuz I live in Vegas and I'm literally in awe, and disgust because we may not see this in SF again for years.
[ Edited by PuckFarag10 on Nov 29, 2020 at 3:35 PM ]
Rams winning
I just want what's best for this team.
I feel sick hoping for a better draft pick and losing.
I've been a fan for 30 years. We need a QB for the future.
Rams winning
I just want what's best for this team.
I feel sick hoping for a better draft pick and losing.
I've been a fan for 30 years. We need a QB for the future.

Its irrelevant what fans want, these guys are going out there, tossing their bodies around, risking injury, nobody is going to be trying to lose games, risking their own careers when they may not even be on the roster next season. You need either a roster full of really s**tty players or a really terrible coaching staff to "tank", none of which applies to this team.
Draft OL. And if you get another bust like MM, just keep drafting OL until you get it right
15 now
  • mayo49
  • Veteran
Originally posted by OliverKlozoff:
15 now

Dropped from #10 to #15.

Originally posted by Heroism:
Somewhere between 1 and 32.

Prediction is still on point.
Originally posted by OliverKlozoff:
15 now

I expect them to win 2-3 more games too. 7-9 or 8-8 and picking well out of the Top 10.
Meh, beating the Rams was nice so I'm not sweating the drop in draft order.

So much still has to happen before the draft, and we don't even know which QB's Kyle likes or where they actually end up getting drafted (right now aside from Lawrence and Fields nothing is a sure thing).

If Kyle wants a new QB, and he likes one, he'll go get one. If not, we're going to have other holes that need filling after FA and the draft comes around.
Originally posted by JaggedJ:
Meh, beating the Rams was nice so I'm not sweating the drop in draft order.

So much still has to happen before the draft, and we don't even know which QB's Kyle likes or where they actually end up getting drafted (right now aside from Lawrence and Fields nothing is a sure thing).

If Kyle wants a new QB, and he likes one, he'll go get one. If not, we're going to have other holes that need filling after FA and the draft comes around.

Agreed
Trade back and draft OL if Jimmy G is back next year. Looks like Niners will be drafting in the mid 1st round.
Share 49ersWebzone