LISTEN: Are The 49ers Showing Their Hand? →

There are 273 users in the forums

WITH THE 12TH PICK OF THE 2021 DRAFT...

Lions can Patricia.
Maybe with a new coach they make something happen?
  • mayo49
  • Veteran
We should be moving after Sundays games - possibly top 10 depending what shakes down.
Originally posted by mayo49:
We should be moving after Sundays games - possibly top 10 depending what shakes down.

👍🏻👍🏻👍🏻👍🏻
Originally posted by 49ersFan_vienna:
Lions can Patricia.
Maybe with a new coach they make something happen?

Lions 1005 will draft a QB with a new coach and GM coming in.
Somewhere between 1 and 32.
Originally posted by PuckFarag10:
Originally posted by mayo49:

👍🏻👍🏻👍🏻👍🏻

Hopefully NE will pull off the upset against AZ, Carolina beating Minnesota, Falcons are winning atm, just need to see what happens against the Rams today.
Niners gonna blow this and pick up a W today

I hate rooting for losses.
I'm sick of this JHGJLHFLY
Go get the damn QB heal up and lets kick some ass.
  • jimrat
  • Veteran
Looks like the Falcons got this
Originally posted by GNS1310:

So do I, but it's absolutely necessary for this team to get a QB (and Shanahan has to actually draft the right one) so it can be great long term. Look around the league at the teams who have quality QBs and compare them to ours.

Started the day at 14... let's see how today shakes out 👍🏼

So do I, but it's absolutely necessary for this team to get a QB (and Shanahan has to actually draft the right one) so it can be great long term. Look around the league at the teams who have quality QBs and compare them to ours.

Only necessary in your opinion. Look around the League at other teams with our depth of injuries. Actually you probably can't. Regardless it seems highly unlikely that we will be picking in the "guaranteed right one" range.
Originally posted by English:

Only necessary in your opinion. Look around the League at other teams with our depth of injuries. Actually you probably can't. Regardless it seems highly unlikely that we will be picking in the "guaranteed right one" range.

There aren't many other teams that have been as injured as ours. I get it, you don't like what I have to say or how I say it. I apologize, but QB play is a big problem for us imo. If we want to be a force long term we need a QB, if it calls for us trading up is that so bad?
At 12 after the morning games.
Gonna be out of the top 15 after the 49ers beat the Rams today.
Share 49ersWebzone