LISTEN: Final 49ers 7-Round Mock Draft With Steph Sanchez →

There are 415 users in the forums

WITH THE 12TH PICK OF THE 2021 DRAFT...

Originally posted by Phoenix49ers:
Originally posted by OliverKlozoff:
15 now

I expect them to win 2-3 more games too. 7-9 or 8-8 and picking well out of the Top 10.

Never thought we would hit top 10. Was thinking 13-15 at best
15 now

I expect them to win 2-3 more games too. 7-9 or 8-8 and picking well out of the Top 10.

Odds are we have to move anyways to get Qb we want
Originally posted by ChuckLeavy32:
15 now

Yup and there will be QB's available at wherever we draft or within trading range if that's the direction we want to go.

Outside of Lawrence and Fields I don't see any guarantees and even those guys are an injury away from teams getting nervous on them like they did with Tua.

Moving from 10 to 5 is one thing, you're not moving up 15 spots from the mid to early 1st when you have no 3rd round pick and a likely laundry list of needs. I think its more likely that they take a QB in the 2nd round than move up for one early.

Moving from 10 to 5 is one thing, you're not moving up 15 spots from the mid to early 1st when you have no 3rd round pick and a likely laundry list of needs. I think its more likely that they take a QB in the 2nd round than move up for one early.

I wish there was a good QB that could be at the 15 range. Unfortunately the only one is that Mac Jones clown.

Good points. Can Trask fall to 2nd?

15 to 10th or 9th isn't unreasonable either. Never know who's going to fall or rise between now and then.

Anything is possible, its still early but right now I see Jones and Trask as early-mid 2nd rounders. Their performance the rest of the season is going to be huge since both are fairly limited in terms of their starting experience.
Originally posted by Hysterikal:

I wish there was a good QB that could be at the 15 range. Unfortunately the only one is that Mac Jones clown.

Agreed, gonna be picking 15-20 range. 2-2 to close out. 7-9. All top QBs now off the board.

Originally posted by Rathof44:

Agreed, gonna be picking 15-20 range. 2-2 to close out. 7-9. All top QBs now off the board.

Deep draft for QBs like it was for WRs last season. I'm very confident we will get a good QB and have been all along. We have to fix the OL first or no matter who the QB is he will have a hard time. There are no Murrays in this draft, whoever the next QB is we have to get this line fixed and by the draft. Draft OL in the first and either trade back up in the first rd for a QB or draft one in the 2nd rd. Getting a QB that late doesn't mean he can't great in our system with our coaches and roster. No rookie deserves to start on this team next season with our SB window still open.
  • jimrat
  • Veteran
Originally posted by Hysterikal:

Hysterikal is right, not a Mac Jones fan.
[ Edited by jimrat on Nov 29, 2020 at 5:25 PM ]
Originally posted by jimrat:

Mac Jones is balling out of his mind right now. Y'all gonna see when he wins the NC.

Anything is possible, its still early but right now I see Jones and Trask as early-mid 2nd rounders. Their performance the rest of the season is going to be huge since both are fairly limited in terms of their starting experience.

Trey Lance has one season of experience.
Trask will have almost 2 seasons
Originally posted by jimrat:

Mac Jones is balling out of his mind right now. Y'all gonna see when he wins the NC.

You are being hysterikal...
Share 49ersWebzone