LISTEN: Are The 49ers Showing Their Hand? →

There are 282 users in the forums

WITH THE 12TH PICK OF THE 2021 DRAFT...

I still think we make a push for the playoffs but don't see us doing much there unless all our guys who can come back...do so.
Originally posted by genus49:
I still think we make a push for the playoffs but don't see us doing much there unless all our guys who can come back...do so.

We're two games behind the Cards who are 7th and odds on to stay there. The other 6 you can almost lock in.

I don't see our reinforcements getting back in him for a playoff push.

Drop our draft pick - Yes, but playoffs - no.
Originally posted by JaggedJ:

We're two games behind the Cards who are 7th and odds on to stay there. The other 6 you can almost lock in.

Yeah honesty thinking about it I think I let the stupid "in the hunt" graphic get in my head.

Don't think we get enough key guys back to actually make the push enough to make the playoffs.

So in my opinion I'd rather have us lose out...hopefully all due to really close games where we lose due to BS officiating to take the sting off of it.
Originally posted by JaggedJ:

Yeah honesty thinking about it I think I let the stupid "in the hunt" graphic get in my head.

Don't think we get enough key guys back to actually make the push enough to make the playoffs.

So in my opinion I'd rather have us lose out...hopefully all due to really close games where we lose due to BS officiating to take the sting off of it.

Seeing Washington's defense, I think they'll beat us tbh. Our OL and whoever is at QB just won't hold up under all that pressure. We'll probably lose to the Rams, Buffalo and Seattle too. I think we'll beat Dallas and finish 5-11. Picking somewhere in the top 10 and in range of trading up for Wilson $$.
Watched the Cowboys and Washington today. I feel pretty confident that we are beating both of those teams fairly easily. Alex Smith can't throw the ball past the first down sticks and will just check it down. Without explosive play ability our defense feast on that. The Cowboys have to many issues to name all in here. Every part of their team and organization has problems and they are a "Hot Mess."

We have a great chance at winning two out the games against Rams, Bills, Seahawks, and Cardinals. Even if just one win that's there more victories since we beat the Washington and Dallas teams.

9-7 at best, 8-8 at worse. Where either of those puts us in the draft order I don't know
Originally posted by Ark49er:
Watched the Cowboys and Washington today. I feel pretty confident that we are beating both of those teams fairly easily. Alex Smith can't throw the ball past the first down sticks and will just check it down. Without explosive play ability our defense feast on that. The Cowboys have to many issues to name all in here. Every part of their team and organization has problems and they are a "Hot Mess."

We have a great chance at winning two out the games against Rams, Bills, Seahawks, and Cardinals. Even if just one win that's there more victories since we beat the Washington and Dallas teams.

9-7 at best, 8-8 at worse. Where either of those puts us in the draft order I don't know

In the running for Mac Jones baby.
5-11 at best.

Top 7
Originally posted by Phoenix49ers:

I mean optimism is good and all, but this seems a little too optimistic to me. I don't see us beating AZ, Seattle, Buffalo or LAR. Washington's defense will keep that game very close and I think they'll beat us to be quite honest. Their DL is gonna make mincemeat of our OL, especially CY on McGlinchey. Washington dropped all the way to 19 in the draft order with their win today btw. Yay us, let's keep on losing for Zach Wilson .
[ Edited by PuckFarag10 on Nov 26, 2020 at 6:29 PM ]
Originally posted by PuckFarag10:

I mean optimism is good and all, but this seems a little too optimistic to me. I don't see us beating AZ, Seattle, Buffalo or LAR. Washington's defense will keep that game very close and I think they'll beat us to be quite honest. Their DL is gonna make mincemeat of our OL, especially CY on McGlinchey. Washington dropped all the way to 19 in the draft order with their win today btw. Yay us, let's keep on losing for Zach Wilson .

Drunk off your Zack Wilson love, you are leaving out Washington's offense against our defense. Any real 49ers fan knows that if our defense struggle it's against big play offenses that can threaten us over the top. Our defense is better than theirs. Also Washington has a DL as good as any, but they are not good in the secondary. Unless they are going set the record for sacks in a game, we are scoring 17-24 points. We can't say they will do that against us, unless we can't defend trick plays.
  • mayo49
  • Veteran
Originally posted by mayo49:
If we get into the top 10, we will be in better position if we have to trade up.

"If the 49ers don't score more points than their opponents then they will lose more games"-Mayo Madden.

Lol, was that simple enough for you?
[ Edited by mayo49 on Nov 27, 2020 at 4:31 AM ]

Washington remind me of Philly. All they really had was a great DL too.

Alex doesn't need to be great against us, just better than Mullens.
Drunk off your Zack Wilson love, you are leaving out Washington's offense against our defense. Any real 49ers fan knows that if our defense struggle it's against big play offenses that can threaten us over the top. Our defense is better than theirs. Also Washington has a DL as good as any, but they are not good in the secondary. Unless they are going set the record for sacks in a game, we are scoring 17-24 points. We can't say they will do that against us, unless we can't defend trick plays.

How are you determining this?
  • Kolohe
  • Hall of Fame
A 6-10 record is what I'm predicting so it should equal the 10th or 11th.
If we get into the top 10, we will be in better position if we have to trade up.

"If the 49ers don't score more points than their opponents then they will lose more games"-Mayo Madden.

Lol, was that simple enough for you?

Lol
I'm sure most of you have seen this but

http://www.tankathon.com/nfl

Is a good site to keep track, it updates shortly after the games finish.
Share 49ersWebzone