LISTEN: Are The 49ers Showing Their Hand? →

There are 215 users in the forums

Noah Fant-TE-Iowa

Originally posted by Phoenix49ers:
Keeping the dream alive!!!

Makes sense to look at a bunch of top prospects who have a chance to drop. In a perfect world we trade #2 for #4 and #35.

#4 Q/Allen
#35 Fant
#36 Isabella

KS would have this offense humming.
Originally posted by Nastastical:
Makes sense to look at a bunch of top prospects who have a chance to drop. In a perfect world we trade #2 for #4 and #35.

#4 Q/Allen
#35 Fant
#36 Isabella

Whoa

#4 Q/Allen
#35 Fant
#36 Isabella

Switch that to Q/Fant/Winovich with someone like Wesley later in the draft and we good. I think Chase will surprise some people.
  • Rascal
  • Veteran
That would be awesome. 12 personnel here we come!!
I can't see Fant dropping to our second but that's a no brainer imo.
Originally posted by Phoenix49ers:

#4 Q/Allen
#35 Fant
#36 Isabella

Switch that to Q/Fant/Winovich with someone like Wesley later in the draft and we good. I think Chase will surprise some people.

I approve this message
lol fant ain't making it to 36. He is imo a lock for top 20. But I do approve if they do find a way of getting him.
  • krizay
  • Veteran
Originally posted by Cisco0623:
I can't see Fant dropping to our second but that's a no brainer imo.

Sternberger will be just as nice
Fant would be awesome...but unless Lynch trades down, he has little chance to get him. JL/Coach's priorities will likely focus on a WR before a TE, but who knows. There's some good TE talent, but likely later in the draft.
This dude gonna go in the top 15-20

Originally posted by gold49digger:
lol fant ain't making it to 36. He is imo a lock for top 20. But I do approve if they do find a way of getting him.

Agreed
Originally posted by gold49digger:

Patriots Gronk replacement?
We won't pick him IMO. We have other needs. We already have an excellent TE from that school. He may turn into an excellent player. Just not likely for us.
How often do we run two TEs? Also isn't fan awful at blocking?
Share 49ersWebzone