There are 183 users in the forums

Josh Allen OLB/ILB/DE Kentucky

Originally posted by Heroism:

Lol
Originally posted by NYniner85:
I just got this weird feeling that SF has this kid ranked high...like edge rusher #2 and I'm fine with it

Definitely wouldn't mind this kid in a niners uniform next year, he's consistently gotten better since last year ! And he's from jersey lol 👍🏻👍🏻👍🏻👍🏻
Originally posted by jersey49er:
I just got this weird feeling that SF has this kid ranked high...like edge rusher #2 and I'm fine with it

Definitely wouldn't mind this kid in a niners uniform next year, he's consistently gotten better since last year ! And he's from jersey lol 👍🏻👍🏻👍🏻👍🏻

HA there ya go!

Now I have to go and mark him down.

I think so, too. He's also a team captain, which this regime loves. Need to see that Wonderlic next.
Originally posted by Phoenix49ers:

Now I have to go and mark him down.

lol don't worry he doesn't know Anthony Davis 👍🏻
Originally posted by Heroism:

I think so, too. He's also a team captain, which this regime loves. Need to see that Wonderlic next.

I wouldn't expect a high one from his background but that doesn't mean he's a bad guy or a bad fit.

Anyone watch "The Program"? If you have I'm sure you know who I'm talking about.

wood love it!
If No Bosa this is my guy I want, then Polite as number 3 on my list..
If No Bosa this is my guy I want, then Polite as number 3 on my list..

Just caught up on him. Wow... He is now on my list.

Kiper's most recent big board:

4. Josh Allen, OLB, Kentucky
Height: 6-5 | Weight: 230 | Previously: 9
I pegged Allen before the season as a potential Day 2 pick, as he broke out in 2017 with seven sacks, 66 tackles and an interception. He has been underrated in this class, and now he has a chance to be a top-10 pick. Allen is disruptive, and he has the length that NFL teams love as a 3-4 outside linebacker. He has 14 sacks this season, including a three-sack game against South Carolina, and has forced five fumbles.
After Bosa, this is my next favorite pass rusher. Love this guy. Good character, loose hips, has good burst and bend, he's versatile and can drop into coverage. He's a fun player to watch.
How surprised would ppl be if he jumped Bosa and was the 1st overall pick by the niners ? I guess a better question is how much distance is between him and Bosa in your eyes ? To me he's the next best pass rusher after Bosa..wonder if his workouts could have him surpass him tho.
[ Edited by jersey49er on Dec 2, 2018 at 11:56 PM ]
How surprised would ppl be if he jumped Bosa and was the 1st overall pick by the niners ? I guess a better question is how much distance is between him and Bosa in your eyes ? To me he's the next best pass rusher after Bosa..wonder if his workouts could have him surpass him tho.

I don't see it happening. I think Allen has rightfully played his way into a top 10 pick. Off-season workouts could slide him into the top 5.

Both Allen and Bosa have good motors and play through the whistle and Allen is probably more athletic than Bosa overall, but Bosa is an elite technician. His hand usage and barrage of moves separates him from every other pass rushing prospect in this draft including Allen. NFL teams will love how clean and refined Bosa's technique is.

If we somehow missed on Bosa, Allen is still a nice prospect and consolation prize but Bosa is the top edge prospect in this draft and nothing will change that over the spring imo barring some freak off the field incident.
[ Edited by Willisfn4life on Dec 3, 2018 at 4:34 AM ]
Originally posted by Willisfn4life:

I don't see it happening. I think Allen has rightfully played his way into a top 10 pick. Off-season workouts could slide him into the top 5.

Both Allen and Bosa have good motors and play through the whistle and Allen is probably more athletic than Bosa overall, but Bosa is an elite technician. His hand usage and barrage of moves separates him from every other pass rushing prospect in this draft including Allen. NFL teams will love how clean and refined Bosa's technique is.

If we somehow missed on Bosa, Allen is still a nice prospect and consolation prize but Bosa is the top edge prospect in this draft and nothing will change that over the spring imo barring some freak off the field incident.

Very well put, I agree..
Share 49ersWebzone