LISTEN: Final 49ers 7-Round Mock Draft With Steph Sanchez →

There are 275 users in the forums

Josh Allen OLB/ILB/DE Kentucky

Originally posted by NYniner85:

Can't wait to see him at the Senior Bowl. The fact that he accepted his invitation is a big plus in my book. It shows that he's a competitor.
Originally posted by Heroism:

Can't wait to see him at the Senior Bowl. The fact that he accepted his invitation is a big plus in my book. It shows that he's a competitor.

Hasn't shown up yet, plenty of time to pull out, I hope does play though and I hope we coach him.
Originally posted by 49erBigMac:
Hasn't shown up yet, plenty of time to pull out

y u do dis
Hasn't shown up yet, plenty of time to pull out,

Hopefully he's like Antonio Cromartie. That dude never pulls out.
Originally posted by Phoenix49ers:
Hopefully he's like Antonio Cromartie. That dude never pulls out.

Nice
Hell of a season. Allen's speed rush wrecked shop the entire year. Scary part is there's sooooooo much room for improvement. Eliminate false steps, fix stance, activate hands, add counter and power rushes, lower pad level, reduce surface area, improve setups, etc.

[ Edited by Heroism on Dec 5, 2018 at 9:28 PM ]
Hell of a season. Allen's speed rush wrecked shop the entire year. Scary part is there's sooooooo much room for improvement. Eliminate false steps, fix stance, activate hands, add counter and power rushes, lower pad level, reduce surface area, improve setups, etc.

If Bosa isn't an option, Josh would be a great plan B!

Hasn't shown up yet, plenty of time to pull out, I hope does play though and I hope we coach him.

I always forget, but what are the qualifications of coaching in the senior bowl?
Originally posted by gold49digger:

I always forget, but what are the qualifications of coaching in the senior bowl?

Team's that aren't going through a coaching change are invited starting from the team with the worst record. Hue Jackson & Vance Joseph did ran last year so Todd Bowles must have declined, Giants had a coaching change.

Team's that aren't going through a coaching change are invited starting from the team with the worst record. Hue Jackson & Vance Joseph did ran last year so Todd Bowles must have declined, Giants had a coaching change.

Niners and Raiders this yr

As our DC he will have another chance this year.
Just won the Bednarik Award tonight for top college defensive player.
  • Kolohe
  • Hall of Fame
14 sacks and only played in 12 games...good god!!!

Like I said I have no problem if they miss out on Bosa, Allen is a nice plan B.
Originally posted by Kolohe:
14 sacks and only played in 12 games...good god!!!

Like I said I have no problem if they miss out on Bosa, Allen is a nice plan B.

Share 49ersWebzone