Originally posted by IdahoNiner:LOL. Almost Every team in the NFL would draft Fournette at #25.
I wouldn't, he is a 2 down back and that doesn't interest me.
There are 708 users in the forums
Originally posted by IdahoNiner:LOL. Almost Every team in the NFL would draft Fournette at #25.
Originally posted by JBrack:
Originally posted by IdahoNiner:
LOL. Almost Every team in the NFL would draft Fournette at #25.
I wouldn't, he is a 2 down back and that doesn't interest me.
Originally posted by IdahoNiner:
I will say this as well, and i know its not how you build a NFL roster, but the fanbase needs something to be excited about.
I dont know how many of you were around here in 2006, but that year would have been 1000000x s**ttier without the excitement of Frank Gore. And although we didnt get to the post season until 2011, Frank got people excited for 49ers football again.
Frank had a pretty good career here, and if we feed him the football we likely are 6-0 and not 5-1.
Fournette can have that kind of impact and set the tone for whats to come from this new era of 49ers football.
Originally posted by JBrack:
Originally posted by Rascal:
OK doke, whether you agree with Matt Miller's latest mock draft of taking Fournette at 2 or not, you can hear it directly from the horse's mouth when all your questions have been answered as to why he would pick Fournette as 9ers' top pick in this Niners Wire's podcast interview.
http://ninerswire.usatoday.com/2017/04/17/niners-wire-podcast-ep-9-all-things-49ers-nfl-draft-with-bleacher-reports-matt-miller/
I don't care whos podcast it is. He is f**king wrong. Id bet you 10 million to one if I could. He doesn't fit Shanahans system and he would never be our pick even if we traded back and he was available at 25.
Originally posted by Rascal:Originally posted by IdahoNiner:I will say this as well, and i know its not how you build a NFL roster, but the fanbase needs something to be excited about.
I dont know how many of you were around here in 2006, but that year would have been 1000000x s**ttier without the excitement of Frank Gore. And although we didnt get to the post season until 2011, Frank got people excited for 49ers football again.
Frank had a pretty good career here, and if we feed him the football we likely are 6-0 and not 5-1.
Fournette can have that kind of impact and set the tone for whats to come from this new era of 49ers football.
Word!!![]()
Originally posted by JBrack:
Originally posted by IdahoNiner:
LOL. Almost Every team in the NFL would draft Fournette at #25.
I wouldn't, he is a 2 down back and that doesn't interest me.
Originally posted by pelos21:
Originally posted by Rascal:
Originally posted by IdahoNiner:
I will say this as well, and i know its not how you build a NFL roster, but the fanbase needs something to be excited about.
I dont know how many of you were around here in 2006, but that year would have been 1000000x s**ttier without the excitement of Frank Gore. And although we didnt get to the post season until 2011, Frank got people excited for 49ers football again.
Frank had a pretty good career here, and if we feed him the football we likely are 6-0 and not 5-1.
Fournette can have that kind of impact and set the tone for whats to come from this new era of 49ers football.
Word!!![]()
I'm convinced let's get him.
Originally posted by IdahoNiner:
Dude can do anything you want him to do. Just ask him to do it.
You've never really seen anyone rush the ball until you've seen Marshawn Lynch. pic.twitter.com/96pscG15cx
— Ted Nguyen (@RaidersAnalysis) February 4, 2017