Originally posted by NYniner85:
Originally posted by IdahoNiner:
LOL. He starts off any sentence he starts about Fournette by stating "He's not Horrible, But..." LOL. Dudes trolling.
Fournette is a stud. If you believe that you should not draft a RB at #2 overall, fine. But at least be intellectually honest about the kids talent lol.
Piss off saying I'm trolling...you're just a Fournette homer who gets upset when someone doesn't think he's worth the 2nd pick in the draft.
I've stated I think he's the best RB in the class and yes I've pointed out what I think his flaws are...dude isn't perfect. Sorry if that hurts your feelings.
Save it dude. Pretty sure i can go back and find the argument me and you had in here when you told me Cook was the best RB in this draft. You also stated that Fournette might not even be the best back on LSU's roster lol.
You are the only one I see getting upset.
