LISTEN: Are The 49ers Showing Their Hand? →

There are 240 users in the forums

2011 WZ Draft- Official Picks - mayo49 (PIT) OTC

The Jake Locker pick makes me want to vomit. The only silver lining here is that Harbaugh could make him into a decent qb. but no, do not want.
Im still in shock that Locker was the first QB off the board. SMH. Sure he was the #1 Prospect last year, and he proved to all the experts that they were wrong, by not improving hisself, even in college he didnt improve, he regressed. Sorry, I just cant seem to think that he would be the first qb taken. he has the talent, but is not efficient.
Originally posted by WestCoast:
The Jake Locker pick makes me want to vomit. The only silver lining here is that Harbaugh could make him into a decent qb. but no, do not want.

lol....we were thinking the same disgust of the pick.

I suggest not one poster pick the Niners. But use the consensus in a poll to see who we take.

Sorry JD...it really wasnt a great pick for a qb that cant succeed even in college.
I'm on the "No QB in the 1st round" bandwagon. If the first 6 picks fell that way, I would want the Niners to draft either Prince Amukamara or Robert Quinn.
Originally posted by ninerlifer:
Originally posted by WestCoast:

lol....we were thinking the same disgust of the pick.

I suggest not one poster pick the Niners. But use the consensus in a poll to see who we take.

Sorry JD...it really wasnt a great pick for a qb that cant succeed even in college.

I agree.
Originally posted by Bay_Area_Fan:
I'm on the "No QB in the 1st round" bandwagon. If the first 6 picks fell that way, I would want the Niners to draft either Prince Amukamara or Robert Quinn.

Great minds think alike.
Ok, Redskins get no offers. Blaine Gabbert, QB is off the board.
With the 11th pick in the 2011 NFL Draft, the Houston Texans select...
OLB Robert Quinn 6’ 4” 267 lbs

Somebody needs to wake up the Skins draft room, or they will be on the clock until the Super Bowl..
  • jimrat
  • Veteran
Originally posted by DaveWilcox:
Somebody needs to wake up the Skins draft room, or they will be on the clock until the Super Bowl..

You sleeping, he picked already lol

Originally posted by TXNinerFan52:
With the 11th pick in the 2011 NFL Draft, the Houston Texans select...
OLB Robert Quinn 6’ 4” 267 lbs

like Quinn Big Time. I was seriously considering him for the Bills #3 pick. If the Texans imploy a 3-4, he will thrive. He will do well in a 4-3 as well...either way the Texans have another pass rusher to compliment Mario.
Was really getting a tingle of hope that Quinn would fall to #13.
Originally posted by jimrat201:

Now that I know the draft is underway I will be looking at this thread a little more diligently.

Sorry for the delay.
Originally posted by DynastyPart2:

Now that I know the draft is underway I will be looking at this thread a little more diligently.

Sorry for the delay.

Not your fault... we gotta put time-slots on this puppy. Hell, I pick next after AB, but am about to leave. So I don't know whether to post mine before him or run the risk of getting skipped...
Originally posted by oldman9er:
Originally posted by DynastyPart2:

Sorry for the delay.

Not your fault... we gotta put time-slots on this puppy. Hell, I pick next after AB, but am about to leave. So I don't know whether to post mine before him or run the risk of getting skipped...

Send AB83 a private message of your top 3 picks.
Share 49ersWebzone