LISTEN: Are The 49ers Showing Their Hand? →

There are 238 users in the forums

2011 WZ Draft- Official Picks - mayo49 (PIT) OTC

Originally posted by AB83Rules:
Ok guys, Maybe this wasnt a great idea, we should stop it, and do a mock with 16 or just 8 members, taking a division.

I'd be down for that.
Originally posted by TexasNiner:
Ok guys, Maybe this wasnt a great idea, we should stop it, and do a mock with 16 or just 8 members, taking a division.

I'd be down for that.

Same here. Enjoyed doing the division one last year.
Originally posted by BoiseNiner:

I'd be down for that.

definitely would want in on the 8 or 16 member draft, any teams
Originally posted by vrabbit:
Originally posted by BoiseNiner:

I'd be down for that.

definitely would want in on the 8 or 16 member draft, any teams

Seems like you guys don't have much patience. And AB, it would help a lot if you'd actually update the title to let people know that the draft is still going on.

But if we are starting over, put my name in.
I would like to see each person take two teams.
Originally posted by niner4life21:

Seems like you guys don't have much patience. And AB, it would help a lot if you'd actually update the title to let people know that the draft is still going on.

why should we wait for several days for a pick??? only b/c the draft is about 3 months away?
is it too difficult to make up your mind for about half an hour and pick after that?
Originally posted by communist:

why should we wait for several days for a pick??? only b/c the draft is about 3 months away?
is it too difficult to make up your mind for about half an hour and pick after that?

I thought we had a time limit of 2 hours. If the person doesn't pick in 2 hours, f**king make the pick for him. Not that complicated. We'd be done by now if we'd actually been following the 2 hour limit.
What pick are we on? Still on mayo?
Im positive this mock died weeks ago. Must start another one.

I thought we had a time limit of 2 hours. If the person doesn't pick in 2 hours, f**king make the pick for him. Not that complicated. We'd be done by now if we'd actually been following the 2 hour limit.
thats a bad idea...e.g. i live in an european time zone. it could be night when i am otc...

thats a bad idea...e.g. i live in an european time zone. it could be night when i am otc...

Thats why we would leave you out. We dont like commies in the states
Originally posted by jimmy49erfan:

and the whole world dont like us-americans right now
Originally posted by jimmy49erfan:

and the whole world dont like us-americans right now

what else is new been that way for 60 years or more.
  • mayo49
  • Veteran
With the 64 pick in the 3rd round, the Steelers select....Pittsburgh - Jah Reid (OT, UCF)

Sorry, I can seem to download his picture. So here's a link.

www.theledger.com/article/20100818/NEWS/8185055/1254?Title=Knights-Wall-Jah-Reid-Is-a-Leader-on-UCF-s-Improved-Line#

[ Edited by mayo49 on Feb 7, 2011 at 17:46:58 ]
Originally posted by mayo49:
With the 64 pick in the 3rd round, the Steelers select....Pittsburgh - Jah Reid (OT, UCF)

Sorry, I can seem to download his picture. So here's a link.

www.theledger.com/article/20100818/NEWS/8185055/1254?Title=Knights-Wall-Jah-Reid-Is-a-Leader-on-UCF-s-Improved-Line#
we've already picked for the steelers.
Share 49ersWebzone