LISTEN: 49ers Play It Smart on Day Two of the Draft →

There are 221 users in the forums

Post Whore League Season 11 Champ Boiseniner!

I can do most evenings.

I can't do the weekend of Aug 6-8th because I am out of town or the weekend of Aug 14-15 bc Wife's B-day/anniversary.
  • evil
  • Veteran
Can't do the 7th-8th (will be @ Jerry's induction ceremony!)

And can't do the 22nd of August from 7:15-830 (have another draft). I am good everywhere else!

Edit..Dang it Esco I see you modified till the 22nd at 6, can you push that back 30 mins as I have a 7:15 draft for another WZ league and wanna play safe.
[ Edited by KRS-1 on Jul 30, 2010 at 6:52 AM ]
  • Esco
  • Hall of Fame
Anybody else have any specific days they can't attend before I set the final time?
  • crzy
  • Hall of Fame
Sunday/Saturday fine for me
  • Esco
  • Hall of Fame
Final draft reschedule complete. Sat. 8/28/10 @ 9 Eastern. Plan accordingly or rank players for auto draft.
  • evil
  • Veteran
Originally posted by Esco:
Final draft reschedule complete. Sat. 8/28/10 @ 9 Eastern. Plan accordingly or rank players for auto draft.

Sweet. Hope you don't hate us all for giving you a hard time with getting a draft date nailed down.
  • Esco
  • Hall of Fame
Originally posted by KRS-1:

Sweet. Hope you don't hate us all for giving you a hard time with getting a draft date nailed down.

It's all good.

Oh and Kris, it's at 9 Eastern not 7.
  • evil
  • Veteran

It's all good.

Ho-k meng.

Oh and if you wanna trade Turner and Wayne for my #1 pick just lemme know
  • Esco
  • Hall of Fame

It's all good.

Ho-k meng.

Oh and if you wanna trade Turner and Wayne for my #1 pick just lemme know

I'll consider it.Nope

Thank you.

BUMP
I have a questions, if I'm going thru the players available right now before the draft and putting them on my "watchlist" is this watchlist gonna show up for me during the draft?
  • Esco
  • Hall of Fame
Originally posted by vrabbit:
I have a questions, if I'm going thru the players available right now before the draft and putting them on my "watchlist" is this watchlist gonna show up for me during the draft?

• Chief
  • Veteran
What's up with that team that has no owner, you guys need someone to step in?
Share 49ersWebzone