There are 253 users in the forums

Post Whore League Season 11 Champ Boiseniner!

ok I chose my 4th keeper
  • evil
  • Veteran
I think me personally deserves an extension on the keepers seeing as I have Brett Favre. I should be allowed to hold on until he announces whether he is coming back or not
Originally posted by KRS-1:
I think me personally deserves an extension on the keepers seeing as I have Brett Favre. I should be allowed to hold on until he announces whether he is coming back or not

• evil
  • Veteran
Originally posted by vrabbit:

Conejo's opinion counts...vrabbits doesn't.

Hey, I have Sidney Rice and am to a point in the same boat. Rice isn't going to perform half as well without Favre.
[img=]
[img=]
Member Milestone: This is post number 2,100 for pelos21.
[]
Hell yeah! Figured it out.
  • crzy
  • Hall of Fame
And I think we should wait to clear the rosters until August

It's too early
[ Edited by crzy on Jun 6, 2010 at 8:29 AM ]

• Esco
  • Hall of Fame
Originally posted by crzy:

It's too early

I prefer to do it then because It give owners ample time to plan for the draft. Our draft is normally around mid-late August and some people like myself have multiple leagues and limited free time to plan. Besides barring injury there isn't much that you'll learn about a player by August that you wont know by July.
Originally posted by Esco:
Originally posted by crzy:

It's too early

I prefer to do it then because It give owners ample time to plan for the draft. Our draft is normally around mid-late August and some people like myself have multiple leagues and limited free time to plan. Besides barring injury there isn't much that you'll learn about a player by August that you wont know by July.

this....I think Im in this league..
wrong thread

[ Edited by AllTimeGreat on Jun 6, 2010 at 19:24:05 ]
  • Esco
  • Hall of Fame
Keeper deadline in 1 week
if somebody wants to take my team, ya can. I won't bail otherwise, but I am actually trying to skip fantasy this season.
Share 49ersWebzone