Rep the Red & Gold: Shop 49ers Gear →

There are 667 users in the forums

Post Whore League Season 11 Champ Boiseniner!

  • Esco
  • Hall of Fame
  • Posts: 26,033
Originally posted by Chief:
What's up with that team that has no owner, you guys need someone to step in?

I'll check the 2 inactive teams in the league.
  • Esco
  • Hall of Fame
  • Posts: 26,033
Draft this Sat
  • evil
  • Veteran
  • Posts: 46,749
Originally posted by Esco:
Draft this Sat

Uh yeah at the same time as the 9ers game
Originally posted by KRS-1:
Originally posted by Esco:
Draft this Sat

Uh yeah at the same time as the 9ers game

not if you live in the Bay Area
  • evil
  • Veteran
  • Posts: 46,749
Originally posted by vrabbit:
Originally posted by KRS-1:
Originally posted by Esco:
Draft this Sat

Uh yeah at the same time as the 9ers game

not if you live in the Bay Area

YOU GO TO HELL, YOU GO TO HELL AND YOU DIE!!
Originally posted by KRS-1:
Originally posted by vrabbit:
Originally posted by KRS-1:
Originally posted by Esco:
Draft this Sat

Uh yeah at the same time as the 9ers game

not if you live in the Bay Area

YOU GO TO HELL, YOU GO TO HELL AND YOU DIE!!

I will when the time comes
  • Esco
  • Hall of Fame
  • Posts: 26,033
Recall that this wasn't the original draft time. I tried to avoid this scenario but I guess we will be drafting and watching at the same time
Originally posted by Esco:
Recall that this wasn't the original draft time. I tried to avoid this scenario but I guess we will be drafting and watching at the same time

yeah Kris stop being a little whinny b***h
  • 4ML
  • Veteran
  • Posts: 53,673
This one isnt a PPR is it
Originally posted by phatbutskinny:
This one isnt a PPR is it

yes it is
Originally posted by vrabbit:
Originally posted by phatbutskinny:
This one isnt a PPR is it

yes it is

oh s**t k thanks.
Originally posted by KRS-1:
Originally posted by vrabbit:
Originally posted by KRS-1:
Originally posted by Esco:
Draft this Sat

Uh yeah at the same time as the 9ers game

not if you live in the Bay Area

YOU GO TO HELL, YOU GO TO HELL AND YOU DIE!!

So who you picking

-9fA
Originally posted by Esco:
Originally posted by Chief:
What's up with that team that has no owner, you guys need someone to step in?

I'll check the 2 inactive teams in the league.

So, is there an extra spot in this league?
  • Esco
  • Hall of Fame
  • Posts: 26,033
Originally posted by Fincham11:
Originally posted by Esco:
Originally posted by Chief:
What's up with that team that has no owner, you guys need someone to step in?

I'll check the 2 inactive teams in the league.

So, is there an extra spot in this league?

Everyone is accounted for. I expect a full draft room tonight
Open Menu Search Share 49ersWebzone