LISTEN: 49ers Offseason Musings With Legendary Columnist Mike Silver →

There are 171 users in the forums

Post Whore League Season 11 Champ Boiseniner!

• Esco
  • Hall of Fame

Post any league related news, questions, or concerns here. I'll update this thread anytime I post something on the league message board.

I'll have the draft date set very soon. Stay tuned..

Past Champions
2008 - Esco
2009 - crzy
2010 - crzy
2011 - jrg
2012 - 49ersMyLife
2013 - PA9ersFaithful
2014 - vrabbit
2015 - PA9ersFaithful
2016 - boast
2017 - Defuego

Current Champ
2018 - Boiseniner

Teams

Amish Assassins = PA9erFaithful
Arabian kNights = boiseniner
No Fat Chicks = WZ9erfanAUS
The PostPrudes = Defuego
Tman = Tman
RonMexico = ConVick
Monsta Island Creeps = Esco
Jims Hardballz = SoCold
DOOM = Boast
Bruce Leroy Jenkins = kingpin
Montreal Expos = KRS-1
Da Beers = none zoner
[ Edited by Esco on Dec 26, 2018 at 5:22 PM ]
  • Brew
  • Veteran
saturday night draft will be awesome
Originally posted by Brew:
saturday night draft will be awesome

I'm not sure I feel that way
  • Esco
  • Hall of Fame
Draft = Sat 8/22/09 @ 9:30 PM Eastern

If there are any major issues with the date or time let me know. Saturday's work better for me because of my work and school schedules. If enough for the owners can make this time then I'll try to make some changes.
  • Dino
  • Veteran

[ Edited by Dino on Sep 13, 2009 at 22:59:55 ]
That draft day and time sounds good to me. I should be there on time instead of an hour late like last year. Damn Air Force had to move my wife and I to a different time zone when the draft was going down.
  • Esco
  • Hall of Fame
Everyone make sure you make your 4 keeper selections by June 30th. At the point the rosters will be cleared so that everyone can begin planning for the draft. Any trades would need to be completed before that date (unless you are trading keepers for keepers).
  • jrg
  • Veteran
Esco, why did I get booted?

• Esco
  • Hall of Fame
Originally posted by jrg:
Esco, why did I get booted?

Because you stopped updating your squad last season. Anyone who had more than 5 months of inactivity was booted. Sorry brah.
Is the league full up?

Originally posted by NineFourNiner:
Is the league full up?

since this was a holdover league from last year probably yes. But closer to draft time there will be many many leagues to join. I used to be in this league but after one season of ppr I decided I really didn't like ppr.
Originally posted by AllTimeGreat:
Is the league full up?

since this was a holdover league from last year probably yes. But closer to draft time there will be many many leagues to join. I used to be in this league but after one season of ppr I decided I really didn't like ppr.

I'm such a noob I don't even know what PPR is
Originally posted by Conejo:
Is the league full up?

points per reception
Is the league full up?

points per reception

oh don't stop there

please do tell how scoring works in fantasy football, I truly have no idea (I'm not joking)
Is the league full up?

points per reception

oh don't stop there

please do tell how scoring works in fantasy football, I truly have no idea (I'm not joking)

Usually base settings for a league are 1 point per 25 yard thrown, 1 point per 10 yards rushed, 4 points per tocuhdwon thrown, 6 points per rushing touchdown, 1 point per extra point, 3 per field goal etc, plus defense stats like 10 points for holding a teamunder a certain number of points, forced fumbles, interceptions defensive touchdowns etc etc. and variations on that. You can look on your league page for the exact setup.

Points per reception just adds 1 extra point (of .5 depending on the setup) per reception made.

Hope this helps
Share 49ersWebzone