Daniels
Williams

The youngins:

Giddens
Walker
Hudson?

[ Edited by fortyninerglory on May 12, 2011 at 14:16:16 ]
[ Edited by 49erminion on Jun 17, 2022 at 9:21 AM ]
Celtics tip off tonight against the Rockets in Houston :)
The Celtics have announced their new team sponsor. They said they couldn't afford to supply the roster for a full year, so they signed them to a deal to sponsor the team:

We'll see you b***hes in June.
  • kray28
  • Veteran
Originally posted by LA9erFan:

I doubt we will actually. Good sense tells me that the NBA version of the "flash in the pan" goes the way of "crash and burn" this season.

Injuries and age are going to catch up with them.
Originally posted by kray28:
Originally posted by LA9erFan:

I doubt we will actually. Good sense tells me that the NBA version of the "flash in the pan" goes the way of "crash and burn" this season.

Injuries and age are going to catch up with them.

Most likely but hopefully not this year :)

Celtics perimeter shooting is going to be solid this year with the return of KG and the arrival of Sheed. 2:00 is classic Sheed. Not necessarily the best play but classic :)

• jrg
  • Veteran
Go Celtics
They were just talking on Around the Horn about how Rasheed said that the Celtics are going to win 72 games this year. When asked if he wanted to rethink that statement, or explain, he again said they were going to win 72.
  • jrg
  • Veteran
Originally posted by StOnEy333:
They were just talking on Around the Horn about how Rasheed said that the Celtics are going to win 72 games this year. When asked if he wanted to rethink that statement, or explain, he again said they were going to win 72.

Maybe he meant preseason, regular season, playoffs, and some chess games against friends combined.
Originally posted by pantstickle:

Maybe he meant preseason, regular season, playoffs, and some chess games against friends combined.

The 'Sheed don't play chess. The 'Sheed play checkers, son.

You made me laugh on one of my calls.

You made me laugh on one of my calls.
  • SLICK
  • Veteran
I havent seen a single minute of the preseason, but from what I've heard they look solid, with very good depth so far. Health is biggest obstacle IMO. I'll be watching tonight for sure....

Just a side, it looks like Rondo will NOT be re-signed by the deadline next week, and it looks like he is going to test FA. He's looking in the area of 4 yrs/$55-60 million if I heard right this morning. I like Rondo alot, but I'd rather grab a guy like Joe Johnson with that money, and go after a lesser PG.
Share 49ersWebzone