25 til Gametime.....

If Sheed doesn't get the technical.... I will be disappointed

We are the new bad Boys....

I expect clothelines, tackles and lots of KG woofing it up
  • SLICK
  • Veteran
Nice lead at the break!!!!
Marquis Daniels is really impressing me tonight
I had to record the game--just finished watching it. Cavs looked flat save for Lebron of course.

Celtics have depth! 26 bench points. Jesus if only Rondo had a jump shot.

Good win!
I was wondering where Big Baby was...Big Idiot:

Davis gets in fight while drunk, needs surgery on thumb, suspended.
Originally posted by fortyninerglory:
I had to record the game--just finished watching it. Cavs looked flat save for Lebron of course.

Good win!

Not a coincidence.

You guys definitely have nice depth. I recorded the game and watched it while falling asleep. KG doesn't look like himself though. At this point, you can't tell if it's just part of the recovery process and he'll get his elevation/quickness back, or if the tread is off of the tire. Should be interesting.
Originally posted by LA9erFan:

Good win!

Not a coincidence.

You guys definitely have nice depth. I recorded the game and watched it while falling asleep. KG doesn't look like himself though. At this point, you can't tell if it's just part of the recovery process and he'll get his elevation/quickness back, or if the tread is off of the tire. Should be interesting.

Yeah he didn't look himself. He still has that nice turn around jumper though. Hopefully it's just a matter of him getting his legs back after the long layoff.

Haha The "sleep" Doctor prescibed for the geriatric Celtic's no morning game day shootarounds and practices start at noon now.
Originally posted by LA9erFan:

Good win!

Not a coincidence.

Yeah he didn't look himself. He still has that nice turn around jumper though. Hopefully it's just a matter of him getting his legs back after the long layoff.

Haha The "sleep" Doctor prescibed for the geriatric Celtic's no morning game day shootarounds and practices start at noon now.

You guys gonna start watching The Father Dowling Mysteries and eating dinner at 4pm now too?
  • SLICK
  • Veteran
Glenn Davis is a retard. I hope he's out for the year...we don't need him.

C's looked solid last night, and really have the most depth since the Big 3 started playing together. As far as KG, his 1st real game in about 7 months so I'm not gonna worry too much about him just yet.

A travel and Offensive foul called on LeBron in the same game..........

• SLICK
  • Veteran
This ones over with 6 to go in the 3rd......

Now I can focus on the WS.
Originally posted by SLICK:
This ones over with 6 to go in the 3rd......

Now I can focus on the WS.

lmao forgot about this game, 92-59. KG and Perkins combine for 7 blocked shots on dem lowly Bobcats. DEFENSE!
celtics look good.. it will be either them or the magic vs. the fakers in the finals..
  • SLICK
  • Veteran
Originally posted by bayarealuv:
celtics look good.. it will be either them or the magic vs. the fakers in the finals..

I'm gonna wait till at LEAST game 10 before I declare who I think will be in the Finals.
Share 49ersWebzone