There are 133 users in the forums

Sanchez's d**k....are you on it?

Shop 49ers game tickets
this whole draft weekend was about sanchez. i couldve sworn stafford went #1 not sanchez. i got so damn tired of hearing all this sanchez crap
  • kj11aw
  • Info N/A
nope. just another crap USC QB
Considering that Sanchez is a Jet, no I'm not on his dick, but I do think if given time to develop he will be a pretty solid QB in the NFL.
Dirty!
ummmmm...no but I knwo alot of jets fans...who are creaming in their pants.....by the way Dude what is that on your face.......get that HERPES..$hit taken off your face you got more money than JESUS now......call a dermatologist
He is going to be great. I don't have a doubt in my mind. Sanchez and the Jets will end the Belichick dynasty!!!

For next season, behind that offensive line...throw his ass in the fire, this kid is going to be fully developed in 2 seasons or less
[ Edited by danimal on Apr 27, 2009 at 12:11 PM ]
I don't get the hype with this guy. I can't name the last QB to start just one year and be effective in the NFL.
NO.. i am not on his d*ck.. but your MAMMY is muhahaha

Originally posted by GoNiners:
I don't get the hype with this guy. I can't name the last QB to start just one year and be effective in the NFL.

Originally posted by blizzuntz:

how often is it attempted though?
I have a heterosexual crush on Mark Sanchez like Costanza did on Tony.
Originally posted by danimal:

ok good point but still, Sanchez does have talent im not doubting that but only one year of college in a so-so Pac 10? I just don't see him being as good as people and Jets fans put him out to be. Of course if im wrong then well im wrong.
Originally posted by danimal:

He could be very good, Im just happy we are not taking the HUGE financial risk.
  • jcs
  • Veteran
I don't think he makes it...

I know it's early but I'm willing to drop the "BUST" label
Share 49ersWebzone